Ch. 34 TV & A Note

Taehyung's pov

        "Look the rabbits have returned!" Yoongi jeered as we entered house the next morning. "Damn horny fucks can't go a hour without fucking."

        "Yah! Don't act like you don't fuck with Hoseok every second either I heard you and his nasty moans as I left the house last night." Jungkook fires back. I just cover my face as red burns my cheeks and ear tips.

        We ended up staying the night at the strip club that I kinda bought so I could just have some fun time with my baby. Plus now I can at least make sure at one strip club that people are treated fairly. Of course everyone found out about mine and Kook's get away though.

        "Whatever anyways time to get this show on the road." Yoongi said pointing to Hoseok who messes with the computer quickly and a map with a red blinking light shows up. "As we've showed you before the light is Laon. Hoseok has already sent out the message and he should be heading there now."

         Almost like clockwork the red dot began moving towards the abandoned building that we will use to finish him off. I take a deep breath knowing what I have to do next. Kill the man who ruined my life.

        "Where's Jin? Ah whatever he's not really needed for this mission anyways if anyone gets hurt we'll rush them back here." My face pales at Yoongi's words of someone getting hurt. "Which nobody will that's why we don't need our doctor on hand." Yoongi said probably noticing my scared features.

        After Yoongi when into a big spill about positions and such the dot had arrived at its destination. AKA time for us to go and finish this job. The others loaded up in a van and headed to the waiting spot while me and Jungkook climbed into a separate car heading to the building.

        "I so glad this man will finally be gone." I said and Jungkook just nodded.

        "Who will take over the company when he dies? W-Will you go back?" Jungkook asks obviously upset about something. Is it the fact he thinks I'll leave him to go back to my company?

        "Well since I'm still dead and will remain that way," we both laugh a little bit at that. "Hopefully someone will look at my actual Will and give the job to Hyunnie."

         I see a bright smile creep across his face at what I said and he just nods enthusiastically as we continue down the non busy street. It takes us a few minutes before we arrive to the abandoned building. We park and quickly rush inside to where the map says he should be.

          Guns raise me and Jungkook pushes our way inside. Only there is no Lee Laon. Instead there is Laon's phone which we were tracking him on and a TV pushed to the middle with a note on it. Lowering my gun I walk forward as Jungkook searches the room. The note reads:

         Turn on, or else you might just lose a friend of yours.

         Hurriedly I press the on button. The screen flickers for a minute before the video starts to come onto the screen. I scream at what I see causing Jungkook to come in gun draw till he sees what's on the screen.

         It was his brother tied and gagged to a chair. His eyes were wide and fearful. He appeared to be in some kind of abandoned warehouse. He pulled a the restraints, but masked men came forward to help hold him down. Then from the side of the screen steps in Laon. He takes out a gun from his coat pocket and presses it against Jin's head making his movements stop all together in fear of being shot.

         "Hello Taehyung long time." His disgusting voice says towards the camera that is now the screen of the TV. "If you want your little friend back you better hurry. I'm growing impatient for you to be killed. You have till midnight if your not in front of me waiting to have a bullet pushed through your skull then I'll just take his life now and deal with you another day."

         After the screen cuts off at timer starts. After being in the Mafia for a little while you also begin to recognize that ticking sound as well. There is a bomb in here that's going to go off in thirty seconds. I feel Jungkook latch onto my arm and rush me out off the building along with him.

         The second we step foot outside the building the bomb explodes. Debris going everywhere. I look at Jungkook and he's running holding my arm with one hand and Telling Hoseok what happened with the other. I glance down at my watch 11:30pm it reads. I have thirty minutes before either I or Jin is dead.

Jin pov

          "Now we just have to sit and wait for that disgusting fag." Laon says walking away from the window as he watched the bomb go off in the building next door thirty seconds after the video ended.

          "Oh and thank you for the info on what they planned to do so I had enough time to go and set up all that handy work. I may not like gays, but I think I can tolerate you." Laon said turning on his heels facing me a I sat on the verge of tears in the chair.

            The whole thing was fake Laon's not going to kill me he used me as bait. Since I kinda work for him until Taehyung is dead. No matter how hard I try he won't let me out of the contract until he's dead. I feel the hot streams flow down my cheeks and I quickly swat them away.

           "W-Why can't you let it b-be?" I stutter.

           "Because what if one day he decides to resurface and gets out that it was me who wanted him killed. I'll be imprisoned!" He shouts.

           "And how's that a bad thing?" I mutter under my breath so he can't hear.

            I push my face into my hands oh god what have I done? I'm going to get Taehyung killed! More tears fall steadily from my cheeks as I sit here in the abandoned warehouse waiting for the boys to show up hoping they'll soon and Laon's goons will leave so there's no possibility of anyone getting hurt. There is no way they'll let Taehyung go alone and just give himself up.

           Jungkook won't allow it and neither with anyone else in the inner circle. Faintly I hear Laon tell everyone to leave that he has it under control. I think the gods above for that knowing that now it will just be a simple take down simple target practice for all the boys. Now there's nothing to worry about so why do I still have a bad feeling in my stomach?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When motivation starts leaving you...

I really really really want to finish this book, but I feel like my writing is really going down hill.