Chapter 2

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I go to the panda section and left the girl alone. I get the medium size of panda too and walk to the cashier, I saw the girl from the penguin/tiger section well I heard what they talking about.

"Mam this is 100 dollar," the cashier said

"Ohh but I only have 50 dollars," the girl said while counting her money

"then I will not give you this mam sorry," the cashier said and put it aside.

I saw the girl that she's on the verge of crying well im not that bad so I talk.

"Im gonna pay for it and include these two, separate the penguin staff toy," I said with my cold tone.

The girl looks at me promptly and clutches me tightly I was in a state of shock and I can't move, When she realized what she has committed she steps back.

"I'm sorry I just get excited
Gomen'nasai" the girl said and she bows her head.

I control myself so she can't notice that im surprise and anxious wait what??

"Well it's ok you can lift your head now" that's the only word I can say while looking for my card.

When I finally find it I gave it to the cashier and take my staff toys when I was about to leave someone grips my wrist. When I look at, who is it I see the girl she just smiles and intertwined our hand there's something in her hand that makes me feel like there are a million volts. And she pulls me and we walk together I can't say a word it feels like my tongue got freeze and when we were about to leave the store, Someone shout

"Yahhhh mina who the fuck is he" I turn around to see who is it and I see a blonde-haired boy and he looks at me with a dark expression.

(A/N: guys this is bam bam from got 7 if you don't know 😊)

"What the hell is your problem and you don't care who he is, And one more thing who do you think you are to be mad at him?, Plus why are you following me? you're not even my boyfriend or friend so shut your fucking mouth" the girl shouted back and...

"What the hell is your problem and you don't care who he is, And one more thing who do you think you are to be mad at him?, Plus why are you following me? you're not even my boyfriend or friend so shut your fucking mouth" the girl shouted back and her face is getting red like she was about to explode.

And everyone's on the store are gazing at us so I just pulled her out of the store, and when I look at her she's already sobbing and her face is rosy, I can't control my body that's why I hug her tightly and rub her back, I take my handkerchief in my pants pocket and lift her chin so that I can wipe her tears, I wipe her cheek's gently and I don't know why but when my eyes landed on her dark chocolate eyes, It feels like im stuck on her gazes my thought was cut when Jeong-Hoon called and I instantly withdraw my gaze and look at my brother.

"Heyy princess you're ok?" Jeong-Hoon said while his hand on my cheek's and check me.

"Nahh im fine are you guys done?" I said while I take a glimpse of the girl.

wait if I was right to what I heard earlier her name is Mina hmm a name for a cute girl- wait what??! Did I just say she's cute?? No no no no a big NO I get back to the reality when Hye asks me.

"Hey princess who is she? And why she's holding your handkerchief?" Hye, asks with an ambiguous tone while looking at Mina.

I look at her too and she was covering her face with my handkerchief.

"Long story wait im gonna talk to her," I said while staring at Mina.

I didn't wait for their answer I walk closer to Mina and called her.

"Mina are you ok now?" I was surprised when that word came out to my mouth.

Even Mina was surprised but her shocked face replaces with a gummy smile and asks me.

"Yup hehe thank you so much, and wait how do you know my name?" she said while looking directly in my eyes.

"Well I just heard it earlier that's why I know your name," I said while looking at her too.

"Ohh yeah right im sorry hehe," she said while smiling and rubbing her nape.

I don't know why but I find it cute yes this time I will not deny it, yeah she's charming and glamorous at the same time.

"Ahh sorry to disturb your conversation, but princess we need to leave now, Dad just called me that our flight time revised at 9 am he's already there so come on let's go," Jeong-Hoon said while looking at his phone.

"I'm gonna leave take care bye and by the way im not a man im a girl," I whispered to Mina.

"Ohh really im sorry for that, but you're absolutely handsome and Thank you again have a nice day," Mina said while waving her hand to me.

I just nod and we start to walk, we reach the parking and I just drive with some speed and in just a minutes were already arrived at the airport we walk to where our personal plane is location and as soon as we get there the plane began to conduct and fly while we're there we just sleep and eat, it takes an hour's before we finally arrived at the Incheon International Airport, Hye and Jeong-Hoon was excited to have fun here in South Korea so they go out quickly and run like an ignoramus and the people around us are looking at them. because they act like a kid aisshh. well, here I am walking alone because my dad unites with my twin brothers tsk. I know where they get their personality.

(A/N: Guyss thiss is chaeyoung while walking 😍)

When we finally got home I threw myself in my bed and close my eyes then I fell asleep without knowing

When I wake up I go to my closet and pick my sleepwear and when I finished washing myself I go downstairs and go to the kitchen I saw my dad, Jeong-Joon and Hye they are preparing the cooked food, I just sit down and when they finished serving the foods, we began to eat and the kitchen filled with silence and when I finished eating my food, I was about to stand up when I recalled that I have a question with dad.

"Dad, what is the name of the school we will attending?" I said while checking my phone.

"In Hanlim Multi Art School princess," my dad said while looking at me.

"Oh ok, what day will the class starts," I said while staring at my dad.

"hmm after a month princess," dad said.

"hmm well were going to attend school after months that's all, im gonna sleep again," I said and stand up and walk to the stair and I heard them.

"Goodnight princess Sweet dreams!!" They said in unison.

But I don't glance back and I came into to my room, I go to my bed quickly but I get up again because I thought of the staff toy that I bought, I saw it on the floor so I grab it and go to the bed while cuddling the two staff toy and I fell asleep.

(A/N: Guys twice members are only 18 yrs. Old in my story that's all and thank you for reading 😁)