Chapter 23

When you remembered what bae did to you 😂😂😂💕💕

Mina P

Mina P.O.V

As I lie down Jihyo sits beside me.

"hey, Mina what are you going to do?" jihyo said.

"I don't... know," I said and stared at the ceiling.

"but Mina if you going to make it longer things will just get harder and worst," Jihyo said.

"I know but I can't think of a solution... Im scared that she will... never let me explain or even allowed me to talk to her... im scared," I said and a tears scape on my eyes.

"but Mina if you don't try how can you know, right? Give it a shot and do everything to make up with her and you know when the both of you hurting each other im getting hurt too because im your captain in this ship" Jihyo said and tears escape too on her eyes.

I sit and wipe her tears and hug her.

"Mianhe... I promise im gonna fix this... please don't cry," I said and rub her back.

Momo P.O.V

I go to our room as we finish our secret plan... it's a secret so I will not tell you what is ok... I lie down and rest my body I heard the door open but I didn't move since I know that its Dahyun I just close my eyes.

"hey, baby wanna have some fun?" Dahyun seductively whispers to me and lick my ear.

She suddenly gets on my back and squeezes my butt very hard.

"ahhhh fuck~" I moan as she continues Squeezing my butt and then she made me face her and her eyes get dark.

She kisses me lustfully and bites my lips, her wet kisses trails down to my jawline and down to my neck and mark it.

I moan when she suddenly grope my cloth breast roughly and shes still marking my neck I hold her shoulder so hard as I resist to moan loudly and she kisses me again while groping my breast.

"The Fuck! could you guys please lock the door before making out!" We heard Nayeon shout and when we look at her face it's already red.

"haha, Mianhe but what are you doing here Nayeonie," Dahyun said.