Chapter 13

Even when I’m alone it’s okay if I can just see you
I’m always behind you, I’m always looking out for you, but it seems like I have to share~😭😢

-Mina

Chaeyoung P

Chaeyoung P.O.V

It's really hurt me a lot and I can't remove it from my mind...

Flashback

"What do you need?" Mina said.

"Mina please let me explain," Mark said in the other line.

"Ok explain," mina said.

"Yes it's true that it's just a bet but I really fell in love with you I don't know how but I really fall for you please believe me I really love you mina," Mark said.

"R-really?" Mina said while sobbing.

"Yes if you want I will court you again please give me a second chance," Mark said.

"O-ok I give you a second chance," Mina said and smile.

When I heard what's her answer my heart broke into tiny pieces and I felt angry at the same time I will never give Mina to Mark never...

End of Flashback

I just lie in my bed when I heard my phone ring.

You gotta know your one in a-

I answered it already.

"Why?" I said.

"Yahhh Chaeyoungie you need to see this come here at the school right now!" Momo said in a serious tone.

I end the call and take a shower quickly I just wear my casual clothes and teleport on the parking lot when I get there I call Momo.

"Momo where are you?" I said and began to walk.

"I'm here at the field hurry Chaeyoungie!" Momo said I end the call and run to the field when I get there I saw a bunch of students I passed them and when I see who is it my world suddenly stops...

"Mina I know I'm a big fool but I swear that I will love you till death Mina can I court you for real?" Mark said while his one knee is on the ground.

"Y-yes!" Mina said.

And all the students cheer.

"Wahhh you guys really a perfect couple!"

"Yeah you guys are the best couple"

I saw Momo and she looks at me sadly, I look at Mina again and she hugs Mark... And smile happily I just stare at them when Mina's eyes landed on me she seems so shocked to see me... I didn't give any emotion and I turn around and walk away I heard that she's calling my name but right now I just want to be alone...
I go to the rooftop and sit I just close my eyes.