Chapter 5

Mina P.O.V

MINA MINA WAKE UP!!!

I grab my phone and dismissed my alarm Well, it's Monday so I get up and take a shower and when I'm finished I wear my uniform and put some light makeup and a lip balm I look at myself in the mirror.

"Perfect"

I go downstairs and saw my brother and dad eating their breakfast while mom serving the coffee.

"Good morning mom, dad good morning onii-chan," I said and take a seat.

"Good morning too Mina," they said in unison and smiled.

I smiled back and start to eat when I finished I put my plate In the sink and brush my teeth then wear my socks when Im done I tied my shoelace, I was about to say my goodbye to dad when I heard a car horn, I think it's mark well his my boyfriend and he courts me for 1 month and I said yes because he's the perfect guy for me and we were in a relationship since last month.

"Dad, mom mark is here gotta go bye," I said and I saw mark in a white shirt while wearing his famous smile.

(A/N: Guys this is mark tuan from got7 if you don't know)

"Good morning babe," he said and kiss me in the forehead.

"Good morning too," I said and smile.

"Your such a stunning lady, let's go," he said and reach my hand I take his hand and we walk to his car, when we get in he starts to drive well he got a license so it's ok for him to drive.

*****

When we arrived at the school he parks his car and gets off in the car he opens the door for me, I smiled at him and he just smiled too He held my hand and we walk together many students looking at us and chitchat about us.

"Goshh they're so cute"

"Tsk. I'm more pretty than her why mark Oppa choose her tsk.

Goshh it's not my fault if mark chooses me and mark is the president of our school Supreme and he is the smartest student, he always competing in other schools so he is always excuses in class but today is his rest but he attends school because he wants to complete what he missed when we get in the classroom many of our classmates are already here so we both go in our chair then in just a minute Our first subject teacher came in, I look at my watch and I see that it's already 6 am.

"Good morning class"

"Good morning Kim sonsaeng-nim" we great and sit back.

"Today we have an activity and you'll be doing-" Ms. Kim didn't finish what she was saying when the door suddenly opens we look who is it and I see two guys and one girl with a guitar and wait is that MY TIGER!! Wait what!! No!!! She's not MY aishh... My thought cut off when they talk.