Chapter 17

La la la la la Let's dance the night away🎶

-Michaeng

Chaeyoung P

Chaeyoung P.O.V

We finally arrive at the airport.

"Hey Minari wakes up were already here," I said while shaking her shoulder.

"hmmmm.." She replies and her eyes are still closed.

I kiss her in the lips and I didn't move I felt that she smile I part away and she finally wakes up and she shows again her gummy smile.

"I love you, babe," she said and smile widely.

I get Flustered because of her word I just look at her eyes then suddenly her smile faded like an air.

"hmp. I hate you" she said and get out of the van.

"hahaha, good luck bro I will pray that you will survive," Momo said while tapping my shoulder I just scratch my head and get out too I saw Mina hugging herself maybe she's cold.

I walk to her and remove my Jacket I didn't speak I just put it on her and give her a back hug.

"I'm sorry I love you too babe," I said and put my chin on her head.

I felt her hand hold my hand and I smile.

"Hey, Lovebirds lets go" Momo shout at us.

I just raise my hand and Mina uncle again her arms to my arms. We just follow them when we get to our private plane they get amazed.

"Woahhhh," Dahyun said and her mouth open.

"Damn this is super cool," Jeongyeon said while her eyes are scanning the plane.

"hahaha guys lets get in," Hye said.
And get in and we follow him.

"Hey Chaeyoungie congrats," Jihyo said and tap my shoulder.

"Huh? For what?" I ask in a confused tone.

"well congrats because you will see another Mina," she said playfully.

"Haha ye-" my word gets cut again when Mina lightly pushes Jihyo shoulders.

"yahhhh don't touch her she's mine! Right babe?" mina said and look at me.

Her eyes get teary and I panic I was about to answer her when she ran then hug Momo and Momo give me questioning stares but I just shrug.

"hahaha, sorry Chaeyoungie," Jihyo said while laughing.

"haha nahh its ok," I said and we get in too I saw Mina still attach with Momo

I just let them be and continue to walk and I sit in the front seat I put my headphone and close my eyes But my phone suddenly rang, I remove my headphone and answered it.