Chapter 15

She really likes Chaeyoung butt haha naughty Minari strikes again we can see you Minari and that smirk and naughty smile haha 😂😜😎

R.I.P Author-nim

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I heard my phone ringing I growl and took it while my eyes are closed.

"Who is this?" I said.

"Minari..." my body and mind came alive when I heard it.

"Ohh... sorry but why did you call me in the middle of the night Minari does something happened?" I said and sit at my bed.

"Oh..ahm did I disturbed your sleep sorry if I bothered you-" I cut Mina's sentence.

"No no no you didn't bother me at all and it's ok I don't mind it," I said and chuckled.

"Really?" Mina said.

"Yup, so would you mind to tell what is your reason to call me hmm..?" I said.

"W-well ahm... I had a b-bad d-dreams... a-about y-you..." I heard a sob and it makes my heart feel weak...

"Heyy... please don't cry Minari, I don't like to hear or see you crying please stop, the dream of yours will just be a dream so calm down..." I said in worry tone.

But she still crying on the other line...

My heart is aching just hearing her cry and I hate the most from that is....im the reason why she's crying... I immediately jump out of my bed I click the loudspeaker and put my cellphone on the table I change my clothes and I heard that she's still sobbing... I grab my phone and teleport in front of her house and it's raining hard so I get soak immediately.

"M-Minari Look at the w-window," I said stuttering voice because of the cold wind.

I look at the window waiting for her to look and I saw that she cleared the curtain and scan the area and she gets surprised when she saw me.

"Y-yah Chaeyoungie w-what are you doing there?" She said in the other line...

I didn't answer and I saw that she's running down because of my ability I see through the wall and she opens the front door with an umbrella in her hand she ran toward me and open the gate.

"Y-yahhh!! Your so stupid Chaeyoungie what if you got sick!" She shouts at me when she gets close to me.

I saw her tear began to fall to her cheeks and my heart aches I hug her tightly I know she gets damp too because of my wet clothes.

"Shhh... i-im sorry I just w-want to be on your s-side when you have a p-problem and please don't cry," I said and I still hugging her.

"Thank *Sob* you C-Chaeeyoungie.." she said and hug me too we both get wet by the rain...

"Let's go," she said and took her umbrella on the ground and she supports me by holding my waist we went in, and we go to her room.

"H-here Chaeyoungie change your c-clothes before you g-get sick and this is the largest clothes that I have m-mianhe.." she said and lend me clothes.