Chapter 34

Hye P.O.V

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

BANG!! PANG!! BUGSH!!

Suddenly we all heard a gun shooting sound I look at them and I and my twins get up.

"All of you get up and come here now! " Chaeyoung said and all of them obey and when they get to Chaeyoung side she tumbled the table so it will be a shield for them.

" sit and don't look at us okay just sit here and don't make a noise I explain it later," I said and they all nod.

And then we took our revolver and one of our men came to us.

" Master there's an invader and half of our men got killed," he said and his shoulder is bleeding.

" don't let your guard down we need to the defense all of you give everything you got, " Chaeyoung said and touch his shoulder and it heals.

" Yes, master " he replies and took his gun and his radiophone.

" All of you stand by and attack the enemies give everything you got," he said and put back the radio phone on his waist.

" Chaeyoung what are you planning? " I said and look at her.

" We need to save them " that's all she said and then suddenly something explodes.

BOOM!!!!!!!!

And then we see a person we all get ready and aim our revolver to that person.

" HAHAHA Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung you didn't even invite me on this little dinner how sad," she said and when the smokes went all of us freeze to what we just see.

" S-Somi... " Chaeyoung murmured.

"Bingo! Haha, do you miss me?
Ja-Gi-Ya? " she said.

" Chaeyoung don't listen to her," I said and she nods.

" aww so harsh," she said in a sarcastic tone.

" what do you need? " Jeong-Hoon said.

" ohhh good question there well, I need..... HER " she said and point her finger at Chaeyoung.

" you almost killed her! You're crazy " I said and she just glares at me.

" oh well I already know that you wouldn't give her to me," she said and then she smirks.

" Chaeyoungie!!!!!!!!! " we heard a scream and when we look back we saw Mina and her friend and there's a guy who's holding their arms.

" Let them go! " Chaeyoung shout angrily.

" hahaha I know your a smart girl Chaeyoung you know what to do to make me let them go," she said and smile.

Chaeyoung suddenly shoots her but she just dodges it.

" hahaha Chaeyoungie chooses, go with me or im gonna blow your ugly mistress head," she said and then Chaeyoung suddenly stop shooting and look back.

And then we see that the guy took his gun and pointed the gun to Mina's head.

" don't touch her!! " Chaeyoung shout and look back at Somi.

" hahaha then you already make your decision good choice Chaeyoungie oh don't you guys dare to use your ability haha because it's useless," she said.

" don't hurt them, " Chaeyoung said and drop her gun.

" good," she said and walk toward Chaeyoung and I see that she was hiding a gun on her back.

And when she gets closed to Chaeyoung She pointed the gun on her head, and Chaeyoung looks back at us.

" Guy's don't forget that I'm always beside you and you are the best thing that I ever had you too twins always move forward don't stop and be strong, " Chaeyoung said and smile, it hurt my heart and I didn't know but tears escape from my eyes.