Chapter 26

Mina P.O.V

I wake up when I heard my phone ringing, I open my right eye and look for my phone when I got it I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said with my husky voice.

"hahaha hey wake up now sleepyhead im on my way there" my eyes got widen when I realize that it was Chaeyoung I sit and rub my eyes.

"Ohh haha mianhe Chaeyoungie im gonna get up now I miss you," I said.

"hahaha I already know it Minari, haha and I miss you too," she said with her warm voice.

"hahaha hey drive now so you can get here already I want to see you," I said and get out of the bed.

"ok my princess byeee I love you," she said and chuckled.

"haha byee I love you too take care ok," I said.

"nee princess," she said.

"haha good now end the call byee," I said.

"need byee," she said and hang up the call.

I put my phone on the side table and go to the bathroom, I open the shower and feel the cold water I quickly clean myself and get out but when I get out the door suddenly opens and I saw Chaeyoung with a smirk in her lips.

"C-Chaeyoungie?" I said as she slowly walks toward.

"yes?" she said and smiled widely.

"a-ahm what-" I didn't finish my sentence when she suddenly kisses me and it makes me feel so weak and my knee became jelly.

And she wraps her arms on my waist and pins me on the wall, I fight back and we kiss for 5 minutes, I push her when I know that I really need the air.

When she finally let go of my lips I catch up the air I heavily breathe and I look at her eyes and she just smiled.

"morning Minari," she said and kiss my forehead.

"g-good morning too Chaeyoungie," I said and still breathing heavily.

But then she kisses me again and the door suddenly opens.

"ok? Guys, it's still early in the morning to make out, I know you really miss each other but we're hungry and were waiting for you guys to come out and my dragon is gonna get out you know that so stop your horny hormones and let's eat first I know your eating now but we really need to eat a real food" Momo said with a sarcastic tone.

"hahaha yeah yeah we know Momoring or should I say you are frustrated because Dahyunie didn't let you kiss her hahaha" chaeyoungie said and hug me.

Momo just glares at Chaeyoung and rolled her eyes.

"whatever, Chaeyoungie but tonight im gonna make sure she will scream my name," Momo said and licked her lips.

"hahaha, im gonna spy the two of you haha," Chaeyoungie said.

"Nah don't Chaeyoungie im the only one who will gonna see Dahyun's body got it? now be fast and follow me understand?" Momo said and raise her eyebrows.

"yes, ma'am," Chaeyoung said and salute momo just chuckled and close the door.

"Hey Mina please put your clothes now or im gonna eat you up," Chaeyoungie said and cover her eyes.

I just chuckled and put my clothes when im done I took my comb and comb my hair, But Chaeyoung crab it and she's the one who comb my hair when she finishes combing my hair she hugs me and we walk to the door.

"hey Chaeyoungie were gonna fall if you won't let go of your hug," I said as we get out of the room.

"haha, mianhe," she said and realized me from her hug and snake her arms on my waist.

When we get to the vip area all of them stare at us and they suddenly shout.

"WOOHHHHH!!! MY SHIP ARE BACK!!" Jihyo said and smiled widely.

"OHH MYYY GOD MY FAVORITE COUPLE," Nayeon said and smile.

"MICHAENG!! MICHAENG!! MICHAENG!!" They all cheered.

"hahaha, so you guys really want us to be a couple?" Chaeyoungie said and chuckled.

"hell yes!! You two are a perfect couple if someone gonna blocks your way im gonna bury them alive" Tzuyu said and chuckled.

"haha your really a savage Tzuyu," Sana said and hug Tzuyu.

"But wait we have a paper of agreement for the both of you," Jihyo said and took a paper on the table.

"yup here guys read it loudly while your right hand is up like this ✋ now read it," Nayeon said.

We took the paper and read it loudly and raise our right hand.

"We promise to our captain Jihyo and her fellow shippers that we will never break and always be here on each other side were just gonna have a misunderstanding and a fight but we will never break up this promise is a serious one and a true promise with all of our heart we will love each other forever"

When we finish to read it all of them stand and raise their right hand.

"This is our promise as shippers we will support you till the end and we will gonna guard your ship. And as a loyal shipper and a best friend, we promise that we will always be here to give a piece of advice and we will always on your side"

When they finish reading they sit and jihyo speak.

"ok the final step to seal or precious and most important promise is.......the kiss of michaeng!!!" jihyo said and get up she goes to the cabinet and took the camera on the top.

"wait you recorded it?" I ask.

"hell yess, why not right? Haha, this is the most important day for us right now so we need to video all the scenes now please kiss michaeng to seal our promises" jihyo said and focus the camera on us.

Chaeyoung hold my face and kiss me I kiss back and when we part away all of them cheered.

"WOHHHHH ITS ALREADY SEALED GUYS HAHA BE READY FOR THE WEDDING," jihyo said.

"IM GONNA BE A AUNTIE," momo said.

"ME TOO!" sana said.

"ME THREE" dahyun said.

"ME FOUR!" nayeon said.

"ME FIVE! tzuyu said.

"ME SIX!" jeongyeon said.

"ME SEVEN AND IM GONNA BE A BRIDESMAID WHAHAHA" jihy,o said.

Chaeyoung and I look at each other and laugh was were blessed to have crazy, kind, loyal best friends...

Author-nim 😇

So hello guys hows your day? Are you tired? Haha, it's right? Haha me too im tired too 😊😌

Baby good night jal jayo 😊😇😘

Sweet dream lovelots 😘💕💕