Chapter 3

Two months later...

Mina P.O.V
Yes finally were back here in Korea. I'm happy but at the same time, I'm sad because I left my friend's in America. and here I am in my dad's car, listening to my favorite song I fell asleep while listening to it.

"Mina gets up we're here already," my mom said while wiggling my shoulder.

"I'm already awake mom don't shake my shoulder too much haha," I said to my mom while laughing.

And she just hits my shoulder and smiles then she goes out to the car and I follow her. When we entered our house I quickly turn on the lights and see that there are no changes when we left it. So I take my suitcase and go to my room and I fix what I need to fix. and when I finished I take a shower and go to the kitchen I see my mom preparing our dinner.

"Mina can you called your brother so we can eat," mom said while placing the food's in the table and I walk to my brother's room and I knock.

"Yahhh onii-chan the dinner is ready to come to the kitchen" I shout.

And walk to the kitchen and I feel there's the arm on my shoulder and I see my brother smiling at me and I just smiled too. We prayed and started to eat. Ohh right I'm so sorry for not introducing myself that's rude. Gomen'nasai well Kon'nichiwa I'm Myoui mina and I have an older brother his name is Myoui kai.

(A/N: Guys this is mina older brother 😁)

well, I'm 18 yrs. old and my brother is 20 yrs. Old.

(A/N: Guys I don't know what is the age of mina brother so I just randomly pick it sorry)

"Mina the school will start soon we need to buy what we need in school maybe tomorrow come with me so we can buy together are you in?" My brother said while looking at me and eating at the same time.

"Yeah, sure I'm in," I said while smiling and he just nods and smiled too.

When we finished eating I said to my mom that I'm gonna do the dishes and she kisses my forehead. and go to their room and I start to wash when I finished it. I go to my room and clean myself and I took my penguin staff toy I don't know why but when I see it I smiled. and I see the handkerchief that I tied to the neck of my penguin and I untie it and memorize the design and there are embroidered initial S.C.Y and her face pop on my mind. she had long eyelashes, Pink lips, ocean eyes and she looks like a tiger a cute tiger even her voice is cold I know there's a sweet voice inside her. And I smiled with those thoughts and sleep.

Mina Mina wakes up!!!

I get my phone while my eyes are still closed and I close my alarm. When I'm about to continue my sleep I heard there's someone knocking at my door I just ignored it. but the knock became louder and someone shouts.

"YAHH MINA GET UP WE NEED TO BUY WHAT WE NEED IN SCHOOL SO GET UP!!!") My, brother shout.

"Hai hai I'm gonna down just give me 10 minutes!") I shout.