Chapter 25

Mina being a flustered penguin on Chaeyoung eye contacts 😳😇😍

Mina: hmmm ohhh hmm..😳

Chaeyoung's reaction on her cute/Shy Shy Shy penguin 😂😍😘

Chaeyoung: Why!??

Mina P.O.V

We get back at the hotel and Chaeyoung drag me to our room and then when we get in she slams me on the door and kissed me roughly I kiss back too and we fight for dominance but chaeyoung suddenly grope my breast that makes me weaker and she wins the fight.

"Mina...your mine..alone," Chaeyoung said and hug me tightly and buried her face on my neck.

"yes...im sorry...im all yours...and your mine too..only mine" I whisper and put my hand on her waist.

She kissed me again and she's still rough on me we go to the bed without breaking our kiss, She pushes me and I fell on the bed and she quickly kissed me again.

"You need a punishment...for what you did..Mina" Chaeyoung whisper and look at me.

I gulp as I saw her serious face and my head automatically nods, She smirks and wrenches my shirt with my bra and she bites my shoulder.

"ouch..!" I react as I felt the pain of her bite but she slaps me so hard and glares at me.

"did I allow you to speak huh?!" she said and pulled my hair up I close my eyes so hard as I feel the pain.

"good girl, don't make any noise or I will not gonna...  " she pauses and holds my neck harshly I almost choke because of that.

"forgive you," she said and bite my ear.

I nod and she smiles she starts kissing my neck again I want to moan but I can't I really want to Chaeyoung forgive me for my sin...

Chaeyoung suddenly gets up I look at her but she just goes to the drawer my eyes get wide as I see a rope, ballgag, and a blindfold.

She sits on my stomach and smiles as she put the blindfold on my eyes and the ballgag on my mouth and I felt that she tied my hands on the head border.