Chapter 18

#SquadGoals😂😍💕

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I gasp as Mina suddenly grope my breast roughly.

"Fuck....." I curse when she lean and bites my shoulder really hard it's painful but a Pleasure at the same time.

But she part away and go to her luggage I just watch her and she took something on it.

"What is that?" I ask in a confused tone.

She didn't answer me.

"babe can you go closer in the headboard?" she said sweetly that make me obey without thinking.

When I get closer to the headboard she suddenly holds my hand and handcuffs it on the headboard.

I can't react because of my though.

So she likes kinky stuff? Damn, that was so hot...

She sits again on my stomach and smiled at me sweetly, She removes my bra and sucks my left breast while her other hand groping my right breast.

"ahhh~ fuck..." I moan in pain and pleasure when she bites my nipples.

And her kisses get down to my stomach and I know she's marking me, She kisses me again on the lips while grinding on me.

"ahhhhhh~" she moans and it makes me so turned on.

She keeps teasing me through my ears she will lick it then bite it and part away.

My hormones are getting mad because of that and I let them take me, I break from the handcuffs on my hands and hug her tightly I remove her bra and suck her breast roughly.

"a-ahhhhh C-chaeyoungie..." she moans and at the same time, her nails are scratching my back.

When im done with her breast I go to her neck and bite it, I kiss her when I saw a tear fell from her cheeks.

"i-im sorry," I said and hug her she just put her head on my shoulder and she still sitting on my lap.

I lie down as I heard a small snore from her.

Arghhh... This is really frustrating me

I just let her sleep in my chest because she's not that heavy and I took the comforter and cover our body and I fell asleep too.

**********

Momo P.O.V

I woke up and I look at my phone it's already 4:00 am in the morning I get up and I saw Dahyun was peacefully sleeping I lean and kiss her forehead im not really a morning person but when im excited I really wake up earlier.

I go to shower and clean myself when I finish I put some light makeup and wear some casual clothes I get out of our room quietly, I look at my phone again it's already 6:00 am in the morning so the first room that I go to is the 2yeon room But I saw them hugging each other while naked.