Chapter 32

Chaeyoung P.O.V

i closed my eyes and let my body fell on the snow and do some deep breath, and then i heard them panicky calling my name i smile and open my eyes i see them all looking at me with a relieved and worried eyes.

" yahh! your always make us worry we thought something happened to you aishh " mina said and then she pinch my nose.

and the other's lightly punch me i just laugh and they all laugh too i sit and look at them.

" i will always gonna protect you all, guys you are the best thing i ever had and you make me believe again in, love and friendship im really glad that i met you all " i said.

I know my eyes get teary and then when they completely process what im saying they suddenly hug me.

"Yahhh! You guys are so heavyy! " i joke as i hear them sobbing.

" yah what's up with you? " Jihyo said and bite my shoulder.

" why you suddenly became like this " Sana said and hug me more.

I just let them to hug and we stay like that for 30 min. And one by one they get up. Mina and Nayeon help me to get up i smile as i get up.

" so guys let's go? Im already hungry " i said and hold my stomach.

they all laugh and we start to walk and we go to a restaurant and eat, while we were eating momo suddenly drink on nayeon's goblet and then they start to bickering and the other joined them i smile as i watch them and i chukled when momo still arguing and at the same time eating her food yeah that's what will you do when your food is life im so happy to see them smiling, bickering like a child. And then suddenly my phone ring i excuse myself and walk away from them then i look who's the caller and it's hye.

"Annyong" i said and my sight are still locked on my friends.

"Chaeyoung you guys need to get out there!" Hye shout on the other line i look around and saw some guys in black looking around too.

"Shit wait us on the back of this restaurant we need to get out on this country" i said and put my phone on my pocket i walk fast and as i reach them they done eating but still bickering.

" guys let's go we need to hurry hye are waiting on us in the back let's go, faster" i said and look at the men who's approaching us.

And thankfully they obeyed immediately, we run to the back door and i let them to go first because we will be get caught if i didn't, I stop and look at the 10 men who's chasing us and i saw a chair near, I grab it and smash it to the guy who's in front of me and when i see that all of them get out i get my gold gun at my coat and shoot the guy on his head, I ran fast as the other men shoot at me, I slide at the table and make it tumble so that i can have a shield, when they stop shooting i used my invisibility power and stand, then i shoot them in the head one by one and i keep dodging to the bullet's because they shooting everywhere and when i shoot the last guy i remove my invisibility and run to the door i saw jihyo hanging her heaad out to the open door of the van and it's moving slowly i run and when i get a chance i jump inside of the van and i land at nayeon,jeongyeon and mina lap i heard them gasp in shocked but then i closed my eyes and sigh.

" Damn princess your superr coolll!! "
Jeong-hoon said.

" im freakingg tireeedd please wake me up when we get to the airport " i said and rest on their laps.

Jihyo P.O.V

When we get out we saw a van and hye waving at us but then mina stop and look back.

"Where's chaeyoungie? " mina said.

"I think she stay there but mina we need to go chaeyoung said we should go let's go " i drag her but she won't come.

" no!! I need- we need to go back what if something happened to her?! noo please jihyo let go of me " mina said while removing my hand on her hand.

" i know but we need to trust chaeyoung and i want to go back too but im sure she will be mad if she see us please trust chaeyoung " i said and i look at nayeon, jeongyeon for help.

Jeonyeon get hold mina hand to and pull her and nayeon push her back and in that way we make mina to run and when we all get to the van hye start to driving slowly while looking at thr side mirror.

"Please don't close the door" hye said and but still his attention are on the side mirror.

So i hang my head to look at the back door of the resto, and then suddenly the door open and chaeyoung appeared and when she see me she run fast and i move my head and then she suddenly jump we all gasp and she landed on najengmi lap and sigh jeong-hoon and chaeyoung talk and then chaeyoung take a nap i saw mina hold chaeyoung head and make her arm to be a pillow i smile when i saw mina kiss chaeyoung forehead and hug her tightly.

1 hour past.....

We arrived at zurich airport and i saw the private jet that we rode before, then i wake them all and open the door and go out first i saw hye standing by my side waiting for the others to get out.

"Hye what's happening? " i ask him and he just smiled at me.

" it's nothing haha don't think about it i know what's on your mind just rest and don't worry, and oh all of your things are already in the jet " he said and tap my shoulder.

I just nod and when we get in to the jet, we take off in a short time.

Tzuyu P.O.V

i was here sitting with sana i don't know if i should make a move or i just let her be, but i know if i didn't make a move our relationship will be forever blurred so i look at her.

" why? " i ask while still looking at her.

" what? " she ask me too i sigh.

" what are we? a fuck buddy or what? " i said with a serious tone, but she didn't answer me so hold her chin and kiss her.

she didn't protest so i just continue to kiss her and when she was about to kiss back i pull back.

" now i know " i said and put my headphone and close my eyes.but then i felt that she lift my headphone.

" why are you like that huh? you kissed me and you will not take the responsibility for that " sana said and i just look at her.

" what?! so now your saying that it's my fault, why? i take responsibility but what did you do? you flirted with dahyun, ohh yeah i forgot that is your nature to snake hahaha stupid me " i said while glaring at her and i knew that i hurt her feelings for what i say. i took back my headphone and put it on my head and close my eyes and put my handkerchief on my face and i felt a tears escaping through my eyes.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, But what is more painful is too love someone and never find a courage to let that person know how you feel

Miss A

- Annyong haseyo guys how are you? hahaha gamsahamnida for supporting me as always

😇💕💕🤟