Chapter 9

Mina P.O.V

I think I fall in love... Wait what???!!!  Haha no no what I'm saying haha I have a boyfriend and I'm straight like a ruler.

(A: what ruler? The one that can be bent haha.)

Yahh author-nim that's not true!

(A: well ok if you say so haha.)

Aisshh... Ok let go back in the earth well I saw Chaeyoung and her twins walking away from the students well I'm one of them back to their world I look at momo and she just looks at me too with her slightly open mouth haha she got hypnotize by chaeyoung smile well who wouldn't.

"Hey Momoring let's go I need to get my notes in my locker," I said and drag her.

"Wow I felt like I'm dead for 5 minutes damn those smile it's too hot my god minari I think I'm gay give me holy water!!!" Momo said in an exaggerated tone and hold her chest like she was going to faint.

"Well, I will remind you Momoring your already gay and the holy water will not going to work because your 100% gay," I said without looking at her.

"Yahh your so mean Minari.." She said and slap my shoulder I just look at her and look back at my locker.

"I'm not and Im just telling the truth plus you are really gay for Dahyun," I said and smirk I saw her face get red.

"W-well... Maybe" she said and her ears get red too I just laugh at her and she just stares at the floor.

"Hey Momoring enough with that let's go to the cafeteria I'm hungry," I said and hold my stomach.

She just nods and drags me to the cafeteria when we get there we saw Chaeyoung and her twins, And well there's no vacant table maybe we will eat in the garden.

"Aww, she's back with her cold expression..." Momo said and stare at Chaeyoung I just look at Chaeyoung too well yeah her normal expression is back.

Growllll~~~~

I look at Momo and she laughs.

"Haha let's go, Mina, before your dragon came out" Momo laugh and drags me when we're about pass Chaeyoung and her twins when someone called us.

"Hey! Mina, Momo"

We look who is it and we see Hye waving his hand to as so we wave our hands too, We go to their table and I see Chaeyoung looking at the window with her headphone on.

"Ahhm..why did you call us?" I ask and look at Hye.

"Well I saw that there's no vacant table for the two of you so me and Jeong-Hoon decide to invite you here in our table," Hye said cheerfully.

"Ohhh really thank you so much!" Momo said and bowed her head.

"Thank you," I said and smile.

"Haha welcome!" Hye said and smile.

"Oh, are you gonna order your food?" Jeong-Hoon said and stand.

"Well we're gonna buy but you called us," Momo said and giggle.

"Well that's great we treat you to lunch!" Hye said and stand too.

"Ahmm... No, it's ok we can-" I didn't finish my word when Chaeyoung speaks.

"Just accept my twins treat," she said but not removing her eyes on the window.

"See princess agree so come here and sit!" Hye said with an excited tone.

So we just obey and here our seating arrangement.

W| *Chaeyoung*   *Me*
I   |
N |         *Table*          *Momo*
D |
O |*Hye*    *Jeong-hoon*
W|