•3•

Hoseok's screams of terror were like music to Yoongi's ears.

Well, why wouldn't he scream? He was forced to ride the roller coaster twice and now Yoongi was dragging him to the haunted house.

Yoongi was having so much fun.

"C-can I just p-pass on it?" Hoseok stuttered. He was shaking and had a tight grip on Yoongi's sleeve.

Yoongi felt a wave of guilt course through him. After all, he was using his boy's fear for his amusement, the boy who was like a brother to him.

Well, Hoseok was his step brother.

"It's okay, Hobi," Yoongi patted Hoseok's back sympathetically. "Let's get something to eat and go home."

"W-we're not going to the h-haunted h-house?" Hoseok stuttered, still shaking.

"Nah, I'm feeling generous today. Let's get hotdogs."

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's trembling arm, which was vibrating like a ringing phone and led him to hotdog stand. They both got one each- using Hoseok's money again. Then they both headed to the exit.

Yoongi was busy eating the delicious hotdog that he didn't notice the commotion at one of the stalls. Yes, Yoongi had other likes other than sleeping, he does have to eat to survive.

"Y-yoongi, isn't that Minseok, from my dance club?" Hoseok stuttered, still a little shaken up.

"It must be." Yoongi absentmindedly answered. He was busy thinking about bed.

"We should go and check it out. I think there is something wrong."

That got Yoongi's attention. It was true there were a few familiar boys gathered around the stand.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and started towards the crowd, ignoring Hoseok's questioning voice behind him. He pushed past a few people to the stall.

He may have pushed a boy a little hard, who may have been his rival in kindergarten, but no one can say anything.

Jimin, the boy from the stall was not standing behind his stall anymore and was instead, was in front of it. He was facing another boy standing in front of him, who was quite tall, had a lean body and sharp handsome features.

Yoongi mentally laughed at the size difference, even though he would as small as Jimin next to the boy. He could feel the tension in the air, which a knife could cut through,as Jimin and the tall boy had a staring contest.

"What are you doing here, Sehun?" A slightly tanned boy broke the staring contest between the two. He was standing next to Jimin with another raven haired boy, obviously with Jimin.

"Just visiting," Sharp gaze boy- Sehun, gave them a sarcastic smile and suddenly took a step towards Jimin, who stumbled a few steps in surprise. A boy standing next to Sehun looked at him, irritated by his action while the other one sniggered slightly, causing Sehun to smirk.

One of Jimin's friends- the raven haired one- was about to push Sehun in return, when Yoongi spoke up, his voice cutting through the thick tension like a knife.

"What's going on here?" He asked. He felt the presence of Hoseok next to him, he knew his best friend- sorry friend, always had his back.

The sharp look was now directed to Yoongi. Jimin and his friends had also turned to look at look at him, the raven head stepping back in surprise.

"This doesn't concern you, little man." Sehun snapped at him.

Hoseok gasped from behind him. Oh, he did not just go there.

Fave Amusement Park ride?
I love roller coasters.
Have a good day, take care of yourself~

594 words