•8•

Jimin was looking soft as ever, in a sky blue shirt, with sweater paws

Jimin was looking soft as ever, in a sky blue shirt, with sweater paws. The trio were in an arrow formation with Jungkook in the lead.

Yoongi chuckled, when he realized that this might be their first time at Baekhyun's party. It was not a secret that the group of boy's that Baekhyun was friends with always threw a great party, if Chanyeol and Sehun had anything to do with it.

It's not like the neighbors could ignore when their walls start shaking.

Yoongi kept an eye on them, up until they met up with Jeonghan, that scary long haired boy he met at the carnival.

Yoongi could tell that the boy had a motherly love for them (and for many others), by the protective arm he threw around Taehyung's shoulders.

Yoongi would have looked like a creep if he approached Jimin just like that, so Yoongi decided to just hang low around the house with a can of beer in his hand.

And he might have ditched Nam Joon and Hoseok, because he could see the teasing grin on Nam Joon's face if Yoongi ever had the bad luck to glance at him.

The next day, Yoongi woke up with a searing headache. The boy groaned and rolled on the bed, the sheets bunching up. He couldn't remember how he got in his bed.

"Finally, you're awake." An amused voice sounded from somewhere near Yoongi.

The blue haired boy forced his eyes open, fighting against the sunlight that was flooding the room. Hoseok was standing in the door way, a big grin on face and a cup in his hand.

"Go away," Yoongi grumbled, before weakly throwing a pillow towards the brown haired boy.

Hoseok laughed, seeing how pillow missed him by a large margin. "It's not really the time to practice your throwing skills, Yoongs."

"Fuck you." Yoongi groaned and buried himself under his hundreds of pillows.

Hoseok clicked his tongue. "You're so vulgar in the morning, Yoongi. I'm sure you'll be regretting that, when I tell you what happened last night."

Yoongi sat up, groaning at his increasing headache. "What did I do last night?"

Hoseok chuckled. "Come to the kitchen, then I'll tell. Oh and Woozi prepared lunch."

After half an hour, Yoongi dragged his feet to the kitchen, and sat down on a chair, at the table.

"Good afternoon, Hyung." Jihoon greeted his older brother, placing a few pills and a glass of water in front of the blue haired boy.

Yoongi gave the small boy a thank full smile. He had just drowned the pills with water, when a smiling Hoseok skipped in to the kitchen.

"Yoongi," Hoseok sang, sitting down next to the said boy. Yoongi ignored the boy, and took a bite out of the sandwich, Jihoon had placed in front of him.