•14•

"Where are we going Hyung?" Jimin asked, excited, unable to sit still in the car's leather seat

Yoongi smiled at him, his hands resting on the wheel as the car moved down the highway, surrounded by forest on both sides.

"I'm taking you to a picnic," Yoongi stated, as he turned down a smaller road, that lead deeper into the forest.

By now, Jimin had stopped jumping around his seat and started pouting.

"You are not going to kill me, are you Hyung?"

Yoongi choked on his laugh, glancing at the pouting boy in the front seat. "If I had wanted to kill you, Jimin, I wouldn't exactly do it when everyone knows that you are on a date with me."

Still pouting, Jimin whined. "I didn't expect my friends to tell everyone."

Yoongi laughed again. "It's okay, Jiminie! Next time, tell Taemin that he doesn't have to try to intimidate me."

"Sorry, Yoongi Hyung. I'll ask him not to." Jimin mumbled, his face flushed pink, embarrassment evident on his face, as he clasped his small hands on his lap.

Yoongi ruffled the boy's soft pink hair as the car came to a stop. It has been two months since they had started to date and Jimin had finally introduced his house mates to Yoongi.

His house mates were... well, like Yoongi's own friends - embarrassing. Lee Taemin, the oldest one but still younger than Yoongi by a year, took the roll of being the scary one with Kim Jongin ( Kai ), while Ha Sungwoon and Kim Timoteo were the supportive friends.

While Jongin knew Yoongi before, he still was protective of Jimin but Yoongi wasn't effected by him nor by Taemin. All in all, they both melted soon and were more excited for Jimin's date then the boy himself.

Oh, and let's not forget the fact that they posted on their social accounts about the date so Hoseok had texted Yoongi complaining about not being the first one to know.

So now Yoongi and Jimin were on a date, prepared by Yoongi and he was trying his best to be romantic.

He got out of the car before rushing to open Jimin's door for him. Jimin  surprised, but touched by this. "Hyung, I didn't knew that you were such a gentleman. "

"Oh, shush, at least I'm trying."

After helping Jimin out of the car, Yoongi opened up the back of the car and grabbed the basket that was in there.

"Come on, Jimin."

Yoongi then walked through the forest, the basket grasped tight in his hand.

The sun was still high is the sky so there was significant light coming through the gaps between the trees. There were about 2 hours before sunset and that was what Yoongi was aiming for.

Jimin rushed to catch up to Yoongi, running up like a little kid. "Hyung, shouldn't you blind fold me?"

Yoongi knitted his eyebrows, glancing the angel like boy walking by his side.

"I didn't know that you were into kinky stuff, Jiminie."

Jimin blushed, swatting Yoongi's arm."Y-yah, Hyung! I'm just saying."

Yoongi did plan to blind fold Jimin, but the truth was that he had forgotten to pick it up when he left his house.

Yoongi shrugged before the trees thinned, and the forest opened up. There was a huge lake there, now Yoongi wasn't going to be sappy and say that it was his special place. But it was.

The lake was actually a place, where his parents used to take him to as a child because Yoongi wasn't that keen on playing with the other kids. Hoseok was the only one Yoongi would be okay with playing, but that was before Hoseok had learned to speak.

Jimin gasped at the beautiful lake. Shinning like a diamond, due to the sun rays, the lake was a bewitching sight.

"It's so lovely, Hyung."

Yoongi smiled at the pink haired boy next to him, who looked in a trance. The said boy's eyes were shining, wide open and mouth open a bit.

Yoongi nudged Jimin's shoulder and pulled him out of his trance.

"Come one," Yoongi pulled out a dark green mat and unrolled it on the ground. Plonking down on the mat, Yoongi started to pull out containers from the basket.

Jimin gently sat down in front of him.

"Hyung, this place is very beautiful."

"Yeah. I used to come here all the time but since I started working, I can't really find the time."

Yoongi handed the other boy an open container and a pair of chopsticks.

Pointing his own chopsticks at Jimin, Yoongi stated.

"You better appreciate my food, I had to get up at 12 to prepare it."

Jimin giggled, taking a bite of the chicken and hummed in approval.

"This is really good, I didn't know that you could cook, Hyung."

Eating from his own box, Yoongi replied. "There is alot that we don't know about each other but I hope we could change that soon."

With that said, they spent the rest of the time, laughing, stuffing their faces with food and talking about each other.

"Hey, it's almost sunset." Yoongi notified Jimin, surprised at how fast the time had passed.

The orange ball in the sky was half visible, the once blue sky was now clad in shades of orange and red and purple.

The boy's sat up from the position they were lying, the food long gone and the boxes cleaned up. Entranced by the view,  Yoongi realised that he was not alone after years of watching the sunset alone.

His mother had told him that moments like these supposed to be shared with your loved ones, but Yoongi never had the confidence to bring Hoseok or even Jihoon here with him.

Jimin was a start for him and Yoongi couldn't be more satisfied.

Yoongi glanced at their hands laying between their bodies and couldn't stop his hand from itching towards the smaller one.

Slipping his fingers between Jimin's chubby ones, Yoongi squeezed the smaller hand, and felt a warm feeling spread in his heart, a small smile slipping on his face. The smile turned into a full fledged gummy smile when Jimin squeezed his hand back.

Breaking the silence, Yoongi asked a question that he is always afraid to ask.

"Would you stay with me?"

Jimin smiled a little before replying. "I'll stay as long as you want me to."

Moments like these are which Yoongi never wish to forget.

Hey there sweeties!
I'm back after 696969 years. So again a sappy chapter, but I love sappy stories.

This is also the end.

I know that the ending is rushed, but I always end up getting sick of the end, as I don't know HOW to end so this happens.

Good bye~

1134 words