•6•

Yoongi leaned against a red and yellow metal wall, observing a certain pink haired boy. Now if anyone caught him, at the back of a cup and ball game, staring at someone younger than him, Yoongi would definitely deny it.

He was just staring at the cotton candy stand because he was carving some.

It was Monday, precisely three days later, Yoongi was back at the carnival, alone this time. He had just gotten out of work, usually he would spent hours and hours in the studio but today he was feeling restless and wanted to see a certain pink haired boy.

Not even 10 minutes had passed, of him doing just that when a boy with hair reaching his shoulders came by. Yoongi wouldn't have noticed him, if the boy hadn't pinched his pale- now pink- nose.

"Hey?!?" Yoongi hissed, rubbing his smooth nose, yeah his nose was as smooth as silk. But it wasn't going to be that much longer if someone kept pinching it. "Don't touch me."

The other boy rolled his eyes. "Hey, old man. Why are you staring at Jimin?"

Old man!?!

"I'm not staring at him and am definitely not an old man." Yoongi stated, glaring at the intruder. "Now leave me alone, I have something more interesting to do."

The boy huffed. "24 years?"

Yoongi gaped. "22!! I don't look a day over it, too."

"What ever. But you do know that Jimin is 19, right?"

"19? Who are you anyway, and how do you know Jimin? "

"Oh so you didn't knew that. Anyway, I don't stare at him like a creep. I go up to him, talk to him like a normal person and also work with him. My name's Jeonghan, by the way, pretty sure Jimin knows me very well too." Jeonghan gave Yoongi a sickly sweet grin. How could Jimin be friends with an evil and rude person?

You are a evil and rude person.

I know that but Jimin doesn't.

Yet.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and than forced himself to walk away towards Jimin. He could still feel Jeonghan's eyes boring into his back, but when he glanced back there was no one.

Can't believe that younger boy scared him.

Jimin had just served a small boy, when he caught sight of Yoongi walking towards him, causing the pink haired boy to excitedly wave at the older boy, which Yoongi returned lazily. The boy's greeted each other, and by now Yoongi's mood had sky rocketed.

"Can I get a cotton candy? A blue one this time," Yoongi requested.

"A blue one coming right up," Jimin responded, giving Yoongi a heart attack with his eye smile.

Oh please, notice my hair. Oh lord, make him notice-

"Here you go Hyung!" Jimin cheerfully handed Yoongi the wooden stick. "I can call you Hyung, right?"

"Yeah, of course," Yoongi replied.

While eating, Yoongi definitely wasn't trying to show of his newly dyed hair, no way he wasn't.

"Oh, Hyung!" Jimin called in amazement. "You're hair matches the blue cotton candy!"

"Oh, does it?"

Oh, Yoongi definitely knew that, he needs to get an Oscars for his acting.

"I didn't notice that before," Yoongi thoughtfully said, smiling from the inside.

"Yeah, and that wasn't intentional." The long haired boy, Jeonghan had somehow heard him and was now standing right behind Jimin, with his hands on his hips, reminding Yoongi so much of the housewife's show that Jin watches. Except a more manly and scary version.

"Oh, Jeonghan!" Jimin laughed, placing a hand near his heart. "You scared me!"

"Sorry." Jeonghan didn't sound sorry, he was still staring at Yoongi with narrowed eyes.

Oh just get over with it.

He finally broke contact and placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"Jimin, tell me if any old man bothers you," The long haired boy told the other boy. "And I would get Tao Hyung to Wushu him."

"Oh don't think we should hurt old people, and you know that Hyung also doesn't hurt his elders."

Jeonghan let out an exaggerated sigh. "Just let me know okay, I'm at the cafeteria on cooking duty."

With that, he let the two alone and Yoongi couldn't be happier.

I don't really like this chapter, does it make Yoongi seem desperate? MEH

I just want this story to be sweet with no logic of how they fell in love, cause I'm a sucker for love at first sight. Anyone like love at first sight thing, yay or nay?

Have a good day, don't forget to eat or drink water~

762 words