•12•

"Come on, Minnie

"Come on, Minnie. Let's get something to eat from the Shine cafè. They have really good cake."

Jimin shyly nodded and followed after the pale electric blue haired man, his plump bottom lip pulled in his mouth. After a while of walking in silence, one of them admiring the neon boards covering the street, illuminating the night sky, while the other smirking and thinking about a certain individual.

"Oh, and Minnie?"

Yoongi stopped in front of the pink haired boy, turning to face him. Jimin blinked at him, wondering, looking so innocent with the yellow puppy clunched in his small arms.

"Do you remember the promise you made?" Yoongi teasingly asked the boy. Now Jimin looked confused.

Gosh, how naive does Yoongi's crush have to be? But Yoongi really liked the innocent Jimin.

"You know when I said that If I won you the puppy,  you would..." Yoongi trailed off. Hearing this Jimin imidiately turned pink, oh how many times does the boy would have to suffer?

"I-i never agreed," Jimin struttered pink faced, clutching the puppy even tightly, not meeting his eyes. Yoongi smirked.

"So you don't want to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked.

"I... I never said that."Jimin whispered, but even though Yoongi heard him, the blue haired boy wanted to tease him more.

Yoongi pouted.  "Minnie doesn't like me?" To add more effect, he blinked a few times.

Jimin got even more flustered. "No, Hyung. I do like you." Jimin pouted, mumbled blushing even a more, hiding his face in to his toy. "I'm just shy. And I though that you don't like me."

Yoongi gave a true smile this time, his famous gummy one. "I like you too, Jimin. Who can't? And it's okay, I find it cute."

With that said, Yoongi leaned close to Jimin, now he could feel Jimin's heavy breathing on his face. His eyes were fixed on Jimin's open plump lips, with only a few inches left between his own, when Yoongi felt nervous. He suddenly felt conscious of his thin chapel ones, does Jimin even want to kiss him?

You have to take lead Yoongi, don't be a coward. You're going to be top in this relationship-

His thoughts vanished when he felt a pair of lips on his, Jimin who had gotten tired of waiting had closed the gap between them. Wasting no time, Yoongi cupped Jimin's face and deepened the kiss.

This was the best kiss Yoongi ever had, and it would had been his first if that stupid Nam Joon hadn't dared Yoongi to kiss Hoseok a few years ago. Oh, does Yoongi regret his pride now.

Soon Yoongi pulled away, panting a bit. Yoongi hoped it was good, since he had boosted about his "tongue technology" so many times in front of Hoseok, well he tried. Jimin would have to accept him even if he was a bad kisser.

Jimin too was panting at bit, but he was smiling his cheeks a light pink and eyes in to crescents. 

Yoongi smiled.

"Jimin, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Yoongi whispered, his hands placed on Jimin's waist pulling him closer.

Jimin giggled. "Yes, Hyung. I would love to!"

They were both in their own world smiling at each other when they remembered that they were still standing on the sidewalk and many people were walking around.

Yoongi blushed and pulled away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, I'm not really good with romantic stuff."

"It's okay, Hyung. I had fun." Jimin looked shyly on the ground.

Yoongi smiled. He was smiling to much today,was it normal? Well, nothing is normal when you are around Jimin.

"Shall we go now?"

Sorry for not updating, even though I'm sure that no one was waiting  😂
It was my first time writing a kissing seen, sorry if it was ackward.

Any way I was just busy watching some anime and dramas because it was my summer break. But it's already finished, and I have to go to school now. 🙁

Anyway, what type of person are you in your class?

I'm that kid in the class who doesn't talk and sits alone, but get an average of B .

Well, have a good day or night~

711 words