•10•

"If I win you that puppy would you be my boyfriend?"

Yoongi wanted to die.

He couldn't believe he said that, now Jimin was going to think of him as a fuck boy. He decided to just go with it, he wasn't going to blush or else Jimin would think of him as a cute person.

Min Yoongi isn't cute.

Even though he tried to resist it, his ears started to burn, and so did his cheeks.

Damn it.

But as he glanced at Jimin, he decided that it was worth it. The younger boy was blushing too, his adorable chubby cheeks turning a beautiful rose colour.

Yoongi wanted to see that again.

"S-sure," the pink haired boy gulped, staring at his small clunched hands.

"Cute."

Now that was intentional. Yoongi decided that he was going to torture his date, wasn't he the best?

That one word cause the pink haired boy to turn as pink as his hair. Yoongi wanted to squeezed the other boy's cheeks, but decided to not to.

Jimin already was so flustered and Yoongi just loved the effect he had on the other boy.

He smirked and inserted a silver coin into the slot of the plushie machine. He placed his hands on the controls and moved the silver claw towards the desired yellow puppy.

His tongue peeked out in concentration, his eyebrows knitting together. He could do it, he knew he could, after all he was the Genius Min Yoongi.

"You can do it, Hyung!" Jimin cheered from the side lines. He seems to have gotten over his embarrassment, Yoongi would have to make him blush again.

A few coins later, Jimin had stopped cheering, and had started to pout. "It's okay, Hyung, I don't want it any more."

"Don't worry, Jiminie, for you I would get it..." Yoongi trailed off as his attempts to capture the puppy failed after the nth time.

He groaned, ignoring Jimin who kept telling him that he doesn't need the puppy anymore. Yeah right, does Jimin think that Yoongi doesn't notice the longing gaze the younger would give the yellow puppy.

Yoongi was going to get it, no matter what.

Yoongi plunged a hand into his pockets, when he realized something.

"What!?! No!" Yoongi cursed when he realized that he had used up all his coins except one.

"What's wrong, Hyung?" Jimin asked puzzled.

Yoongi took a deep breath. "Kiss the coin, Jimin."

I did say that I would update right , right? And I did 😇 Sorry for the short chapter but I guess that's because I wrote 2 long chapters (atleast long for me lol)

441 words