•7•

"I don't want to go." Yoongi groaned.

It was Friday, which meant a lazy day after work for Yoongi, but alas life had ways of making Yoongi get out of his house.

When he had came home, happy to finally have quality time with his bed, he got informed by Hoseok, that Baekhyun's birthday was today. Hoseok, that boy, really liked making Yoongi pay for a the times Yoongi forced him to work, he knew about the party date and didn't tell Yoongi.

Argh, if only murder was legal.

Hoseok gave the pale man a big smile, almost blinding him from it's glare.

"Come on Hyung, don't be such a party pooper. You'll have fun, I'm sure! There won't be any unfamiliar people, just a few people from the clubs."

Yoongi made a face, as he got in Hoseok's Yellow car, which looked like a taxi in Yoongi's opinion. Jihoon, Yoongi and Hoseok's younger brother was already seated in the back, with a excited smile on his face.

"Hyung, will Seokmin be there?" He asked, as soon as Hoseok pulled out of their driveway.

Yoongi laughed, his mood okay seeing that his younger brother was excited for the party. "Woozi, you waiting for Soonyoung? "

Without glancing back, both older boys in the front could tell that the younger boy was blushing.

"No, of course not. He's so annoying." Woozi protested, but everyone could tell that he was lying.

"Everyone knows that Seokmin, Seungkwan and Soonyoung are joined at the hip." Hoseok too joined in the teasing.

"Just drive, Hyung." Woozi grumbled.

Yoongi and Hoseok laughed, with Hoseok driving to Baekhyun's house. It was in the rich part of the town, not gonna lie, but Yoongi too lived in the same part.

Yes, he was rich.

"You guys are finally here! Baekhyun was just now asking about you two!" Daehyun greeted them, as soon as the door opened. He was smiling widely, meaning the party was going good.

Hoseok being Hoseok, replied with the same amount of enthusiasm, causing Yoongi and Woozi to roll their eyes at him.

Daehyun opened the door even wider and invited the three inside. Inside the party was in full swing, the walls vibrating due to the loud music.

Some people were dancing, it was obvious that there was an alcohol control as only a few people looked tipsy but no one was drunk.

Well, some kids aren't even legal yet.

Yoongi was familiar with everyone here, but probably doesn't remember their names and was pretty sure that Hoseok probably had everyone's number.

"Soonyoung's here," Yoongi smirked,  catching sight of the boy in his typical bandana as soon they entered.

Woozi's eyes brightened and he subconsciously drifted towards Soonyoung, who was goofing around with his group of friends.

Yoongi chuckled, watching his younger brother immediately being swallowed up by his friends. Woozi was only 18 and he already had a big group of friends.

When Yoongi was 18, he only Holly as his friend. And Holly was a dog. His good friends were still trying to earn that title.

When he looked back towards Hoseok, the boy was gone. Looking around, he realized that the boy was already greeting the birthday boy.

Yoongi shook his head and approached them. He greeted the brunette birthday boy and handed the boy two wrapped boxes.

Baekhyun squealed loudly, accepting the gifts before launching himself at Yoongi, the gifts deposited safely on a table. Only 0.004 seconds passed before the brunette was pushed away.

"Sorry," Baekhyun pouted, knowing that Yoongi was still the quiet hesitant boy from high school. "But thanks for coming and for the gift. The black one with music notes is probably from you."

Yoongi nodded, causing Hoseok to wrap his arms around his torso, but the blue haired boy once again pushed the boy away.

Daehyun came up behind Baekhyun, wrapped his arms around him, and nuzzled his face in his neck.

"Come on, Babe. Himchan Hyung wants to meet you."

Immediately, Baekhyun's face grew nervous. Yoongi would care less about it, but it seemed that Baekhyun was meeting his boyfriend's friends for the first time. Yoongi doesn't really care for any of that couple drama.

Suddenly Yoongi was pulled away by Hoseok to a light brown boy, who was waiting for them. The boy grinned his cheeks forming deep indents, when he saw the two boys approaching him.

"You got your hair dyed," Nam Joon remarked, as soon as Yoongi was in hearing range.

Running his hands through his electric blue hair, Yoongi smirked. "Yeah, just got them done a few days."

Hoseok giggled from the side. He cupped his mouth and leaned close to Nam Joon, whispering but still screaming.

"Yoongi did it to match blue cotton candy."

Yoongi gave Hoseok a disgusted look. He wouldn't ever admit that he specially instructed the hair dresser to make his hair look like blue cotton candy.

Nam Joon looked surprised.

"Why?"

Hoseok giggled again, Yoongi just looked around, listening but in reality was looking for a certain pink haired boy.

He didn't heard the rest of he conversation as a more interesting person caught his attention. Park Jimin had arrived in the party.

I'm so wiped for BTS boy's dimples. Nam Joon's dimples are as deep as the sea, Hoseok and Jimin have  small dimples that show when they smile. And let's not forget Jin's that appear when he eats, so cute 😄.  Taehyung just have small ones while Jungkook doesn't have any 😎

They are life.~
Bye, sleep well 😊

927 words