•4•

"What did you just call me?" Yoongi asked, his eyes narrowed. He took a threatening step, Yoongi knew he sounded scary, and looked scary.

At least he hoped.

He must have looked scary, because Sehun looked unnerved, for only a second though. But before Sehun can say anything else, a boy who looked irritated before gently pulled Sehun back and stepped forward.

"Hey, Yoongi! What are you doing here?" The boy with a gummy smile similar to Yoongi's asked.

Yoongi raised his left eyebrow. "Are we friends?"

Hoseok pushed Yoongi away and stepped forward. Oh no, Yoongi isn't going to be pushed around by someone.

Before Yoongi could push Hoseok back, the cheery boy started to speak. "Sorry, Minseok Hyung. Yoongi is still bitter over the beef accident."

Minseok smirked. "I already apologized, but we didn't came here to fight, guys," His smirk turning into a gummy smile similar to Yoongi's, but Yoongi would definitely say that his was more adorable.

"Then why are you here, Hyung?" Jimin asked, a worried expression on his face.

Yoongi had almost forgotten the reason he originally came there.

"We are having Baekhyun's birthday soon, though it was supposed to be a surprise, someone *cough cough* Chanyeol, told him about it. It was only supposed to be about eight of us only, but Baekhyun demanded we invited you guys too. And that's also the reason Sehun's being a jerk, his surprise was ruined."

The slightly tanned boy from behind Jimin smirked. "Oh, Sehun couldn't even plan a surprise party for his own brother."

Sehun had an unimpressed look on his face. "At least I'm not the one who tripped bringing in his grandfather's cake, Taehyung."

Taehyung pouted causing Minseok to step in again. Wow, since when did he started to act as the oldest, he would usually be goofing around?

"Okay. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung, you three need to come." Then he turned towards Hoseok, who still had Yoongi pushed back.

While the others were talking the two were basically were fighting, pushing each other to be in the front. Now, Yoongi doesn't always do that but Hoseok was asking for it. Yoongi doesn't like anyone taking lead.

Minseok gave them a huge smile. Oh, no. Yoongi prayed that he wasn't going to invite them, he needed his ten hour slept everyday.

"You two also need to come, Yoongi and Hoseok. Almost everyone one is going to be there, and we can introduce you to our other friends, I'm sure Kris would be disappointed, if you can't make it."

Hoseok gave the older boy a huge smile, and Yoongi considered pulling out his black sun glasses to counter the shine. They always look fabulous with his three dollar chain.

"Of course, Hyung. We would be there!" Hoseok responded.

"Okay I would message you guys the details, Jimin you have my number, right?" Sehun butted in. Just stand back kid, or I'll go Agust D on you, Jimin's mine.

Yoongi, you don't even know that kid, stop being such a pervert.

Jimin gave the boy, a dazzling smile, and a nod. Yoongi really needed to put on his glasses.

Minseok soon went away, taking the cursed boy Sehun with him, with a quite tanned boy following them. It seemed that the tanned boy was busy staring at a waiter nearby, with big doe eyes and that's why didn't take part in their discussion.

"Thank god, he went away, I don't like Sehun." The boy next to Jimin huffed as soon as the other boy were out of sight.

Taehyung patted the boy's shoulder. "Just accept it Jungkook, you can't be as sassy as him."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the other boy and walked away with a huff. With him gone, Jimin turned towards Yoongi and Hoseok, with a shy air around him.

"I didn't knew that you knew Minseok Hyung." He shyly stated, his statement directed to Yoongi.

"Yeah," Yoongi coolly answered. "We are in a club together."

Before Jimin can respond, Hoseok jumped in. "Hi, I'm Hoseok! You must be Jimin and Taehyung."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, but netherless nodded. Yoongi thought he had gone with the Jungkook boy. Oh, well.

"Seokjin Hyung had told me so much about you guys!" The three then got engaged in a conversation about Seokjin who acted as their mother and cooked them delicious food.

Did Hoseok really took Jimin's attention form Yoongi? Oh, the brown haired boy is going to get it.

I'm so soft for pink haired Jimin. And sorry Jimin speaking English is just so cute~

764 words