•5•

After a 10 minute conversation with the two boys, one of which Yoongi wanted to talk to, Hoseok finally told a sulking Yoongi that they can go home.

Yoongi didn't ignore the fact that the conversation only stopped because Jimin needed to go back to work and Taehyung needed to find Jungkook.

He also kept in mind that Hoseok managed to exchange numbers with Jimin and Taehyung.

Yoongi and Hoseok left the carnival and walked to the large cozy house, which they both shared.

The house actually belonged to Yoongi's parents, but since Yoongi was an awesome brother he allowed Hoseok- who is adopted by the way- and Yoongi's real younger brother, Jihoon to live with him, on the condition that Hoseok doesn't come two feet near the kitchen appliances.

Yoongi didn't wanted Hoseok to set the stove on fire like he once did. Yoongi shuddered thinking about it, he almost got burned that night.

As soon as they entered the house, Hoseok jumped on the black leather couch in the living room and wiped out his phone.

He was rapidly clicking on his phone, when it was plucked out of his hands. He looked up and his eyes meet Yoongi's annoyed ones.

"Hobi, go and wash the dishes if you want dinner tonight."

Yeah, Yoongi was just did that because he was annoyed with Hoseok, there were only three coffee mugs unwashed from the morning, but Yoongi just wanted to see the boy suffer.

Hoseok pouted but netherless walked to the kitchen. Yoongi plunked down on the recently evacuated couch. He snatched his black notebook from the coffee table, opening it to a blank page.

Soon the sound of scribbling filled the room, making Yoongi forget everything. The sound of washing in the kitchen, muffled shouts of children from outside were muted as Yoongi's mind got filled with eye smiles and ears remembered innocent laughter.

The rest of the afternoon, Yoongi kept at the notebook, his hands cramping from writing non stop. He was hit with a doze of inspiration, like the buzz after a energy drink.

Yoongi just hoped that his boss wouldn't mind being presented with songs obsessed with sunshine and eyes smiles.

Is the story going too fast or its okay? Should I like put some filler chapters or something?

Have a good day though~

391 words