•11•

"W-what?"

"W-what?"

"Kiss the coin, a coin kissed by an angel would give me good luck, I'm sure." Yoongi reasoned, mentally smirking as the other boy turned pink.

"Hyung, let's just go and play other games." A blushing Jimin persuaded, grabbing Yoongi's arm.

Suddenly Yoongi's expression turned hurt. "You mean that I can't do this?"

"No!" Jimin panicked. His brown eyes widened and he grabbed the other boy's shoulders. "I was just- just-"

Yoongi burst out laughing, lips pulling back to show his gums and pearly teeth. "I was just pulling your leg, Jiminie. "

Yoongi ruffled Jimin's pink hair, they were even softer and silkier to the touch. And he called the younger a cute nickname, which matched him a lot, and Jimin didn't even object.

"Hyung," Jimin whined, blushing yet again. Yoongi worried that he might stay that way forever, he couldn't allow it. Only Yoongi should be the one to see him like that.

Wow, Yoongi you're already so possessive.

Yoongi lifted up the silver coin up to Jimin's plump lips. "Kiss it, Jimin."

Still flustered, Jimin quickly kissed the cold coin, his lips lingering for a second, then pulled away to quickly cover his pink face.

Yoongi's heart almost jumped out of his chest, when Jimin's pink lips brushed against his pink finger tips that had turned pink due to the cold.

Biting his lips to hide his smile, Yoongi inserted the silver coin in to the slim slot. The machine gave a ping as it accepted the coin, it's colourful neon buttons lightening up again.

Yoongi leaned forward main the joystick, his other hand trembling a little, placed on a large button. Next to him Jimin had stopped breathing, pressing himself to the metal counter, eyes wide with fear, hope and excitement.

Beads of sweat appeared on Yoongi's pale forehead, and without anymore thought, Yoongi pushed the button. The claw flashed silver, extended it's arm heading towards the yellow puppy.

Both the boys sucked in a breath, as the claw wrapped it's thin claws around the puppy, and retreated. Now it's the hard part.

Yoongi drawer his thin bottom lip into his dry mouth moving the stick again. It moved towards the silver box in one corner when,-

"No!" Jimin screamed suddenly, bursting due to excitement, causing Yoongi to accidently press the dropping button. Jimin who was bouncing on his heels, froze. The world moved in slow motion.

Both boys watched, eyes trained on the flash of yellow that moved toward the ground. Without realizing, Jimin had grabbed Yoongi's jacket's red sleave, the pink haired boy was bitting to his bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.

The puppy moved down and down then- Yoongi heard a thump.

They were both silent for a moment.

"Yay!" Jimin burst, he started jumping up and down, screaming his hands still holding on to Yoongi's jacket

Yoongi just stood there, cheeks hurting from smiling as he stared at the mochi next to him. Yoongi loved mochi especially pink ones, that he wasn't sure even existed.

Yoongi then reached down and pulled out the yellow puppy, that he had done so much for.

You better be worth all this Park Jimin. But honestly, just to see him smiling made it all worth it.

"Here you go, Jiminie."

Jimin squeaked, trembling hands reaching for the puppy. After hugging it for 4 minutes, looking like a comfortable pillow, Jimin finally pulled back from the puppy.

"Th-thank you, Hyung."

His cheeks were a rosy colour, that Yoongi had grown to adore. Yoongi gave the younger a soft smile.

"Anything for you, Minnie."

Suddenly a forgotten thought resurfaced in his mind, Yoongi smirked.

Well, Yoongi did get something important out of his hard work to get the puppy.

Three updates in a row! That's just because this and the previous chapter was pre written 😎 🤗

Have a good day, be happy😊 ~

652 words