•13•

They headed towards the cafe that was just near the arcade

They headed towards the cafe that was just near the arcade. Yoongi couldn't believe that he had almost made out with someone in a public place, where kids would usually hang out.

Yoongi doesn't really mind PDA as long as it's not to much, just a few kisses in public are enough to let everyone know that you are together.

Yoongi couldn't say that he didn't feel giddy when Jimin hand brushed his own. He smiled internally, and grabbed Jimin's hand gently.

"Is this alright?"

Jimin nodded, his face a little pink. They walked into the cafe and found a table for them. They both settled into it, and looked through the menu, it was only Jimin looking through though.

Yoongi had been here many times before and he already knew his order.

"I think you'll like the strawberry cake." Yoongi recommended to Jimin, giving him a smile.

Jimin smiled back. "Yeah, I think I would get that and a banana milkshake. If that's okay."

"Why wouldn't that be?" Yoongi asked smiling as he got up to place their order.

Jimin blushed. "A friend told me that I would get fat if I only eat and don't go on a diet."

Yoongi stopped and gently grabbed Jimin's face. "You're bueatiful, you aren't even chubby. I personally think that you are quiet thin, I mean look at your wrists, they are even smaller than mine."

"You really think so?" Jimin asked timidly.

"No, I know so. People are just jealous of how beautiful you are. Now don't you ever listen to haters, okay?"

Jimin smiled, his eyes shinning, he sniffed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Thank you, Hyung."

"As much as I like to hug you, I need to order for you."

Jimin let go, a pink tint on his face and allowed Yoongi to walk up to the counter, all the way smiling at him from his seat.

"Who's your friend?" Kihyun asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

Oh, Yoongi had forgotten that his childhood best friend worked here. Well, he is going to tell his friends sooner or later.

Yoongi glanced at Jimin who was smiling at a kid from the window of the cafè.

"I'm not single anymore, you hamster." Yoongi grinned, reaching to pinch his cheeks, which obviously got slapped away.

"First, I'm not a hamster, my chubby cheeks are gone. And what do you mean that you're not single? Are you dating that boy, you pale sheet of paper?!" Kihyun asked, surprised.

"Why did everyone assume that I was going to die alone?" Yoongi asked, throwing his hand up.

"Probably because you had a bad break up." Kihyun offered.

"It was five years ago, I'm over him."

Glaring, Yoongi told him to shut up and gave him their order. Thankfully, Kihyun got the message and went back to doing what he was supposed to do. Take Yoongi's order.

After waiting for five minutes, Hyungwon, a friend of Kihyun's, handed him his tray, which he carried back to Jimin.

The sound of the tray sliding on the table broke Jimin out of the trance he was in, staring outside at the shinning neon lights of the shops.

Yoongi placed Jimin's order in front of him, smiling. Gosh his cheeks are hurting so bad.

"Thank you for the food," Jimin squealed, already digging in his cake.

Yoongi stared at the boy in front of him that was making him smile like he never had before. Jimin just have to exist and Yoongi would already be happy.

From his soft hair, to his cute toes, Yoongi was starting to love everything about Jimin. Of course he knew the feeling, even if he tried to deny it.

"Why are you smiling Hyung?" Jimin asked, his cheeks stuffed with cake.

"I'm happy."

Jimin wasn't his first love but Yoongi wanted him to be his last.

How sappy was this? Since when I started to write sappy things, I don't know, but I hope you like it 😊

I'm tired, school have just started and I already have given 3 tests and have 2 more 😭.

Well, I hope your life is going great, remember to stop and smell the flowers on the way. My family could always count on me to laugh at stupidest things and I'm not gonna stop.

Fighting ✊~