Chapter 7

Zayn's Pov
(Smut and abuse)
Niall was still holding his now red cheek and sobbing. But the punishment wasn't enough. I picked him up bridal style and threw him on d floor of my room. He cried more... I could hear even Harry's screams from Louis's room i had to do much worse to niall so that he'd obey me. I slapped him again on his cheek. I pulled him by his hair and threw him on my bed. I tied him to the bed and ripped his clothes off! His cries went deaf to my ears. I asked him in a dominant voice whom do u belong to niall??? ... He kept quiet i hit him with the belt once hard.. And asked him again. Whom do you belong to??? He mumbled you.. Say my name i ordered.. Zayn! He sobbed. I slapped him again call me zayn daddy you bitch. I b-belong t-to y-you z-zayn d-daddy. He stuttered out. Good. I said. He was laying on bed completely naked i started licking his toes moving up his thighs and finding my way between his legs. I licked his cock and started sucking it hungrily. U taste so good baby... Don't cum untill i tell you to. I took out my paddle and started whipping him. I twisted his nipples and pulled them they turned red. Niall was hurt. I sucked his cock more and then i removed my clothes which revealed my perfect abs and my huge 'thing '. Niall gawked at the site. Like what you see baby doll? He hmmed... Speak with your words niall. Y-yes d-daddy. I push my thing into his mouth and ordered him to suck it.. I mouth fucked him harshly. I introduced a cock ring in him. And tied a collar to his neck. I bit him all over his body. Niall was begging for mercy. You have to learn your lesson niall. I played with his cock.. I knew he was getting close... But he wasn't allowed to cum. Daddy please can i cum... No!!! I yelled as i belted him. I spanked his ass with the paddle amd then with my hand. i kissed him everywhere. Are you a virgin niall?? I asked him. Y-yess d-daddy. Good. I started abusing his hole he cried for me to stop. I was too much for him in bed. I thrusted more. blood started leaking through his hole. I bit his lips and came into him. I sucked his nipples and bit them until they went raw. I pulled him up by his collar n whispered seductively in his ear YOUR MINE NIALL HORAN! DON'T DISOBEY ME NEXT TIME.  he just nodded and sobbed. I gave him a final kick in the stomach and a harsh slap on the face. He said sorry and then passed out. His body was covered with bruises and my marks. I went to take a shower and then i fell asleep with niall tucked into my chest.