Chapter 20

Louis Pov

Omg! I was enjoying myself so much. The stripper i ordered oh fuck he was so hot. I fucked him all night. Just to get back at harry. And also it was my Bachelorette party so it's all fair. He sucked me so very well. I felt immense pleasure. After we were both exhausted the stripper left and i fell asleep on my bed.

Zayns Pov

I took the stripper to my room. I licked all d champagne i poured on his body. I slammed into him hard n fast. I love the way he could take me. The moans escaping his mouth were sooo hottt. I nver felt this way with niall. That kid couldn't take me at all. I loved this evening and night. The stripper sucked my hard on and i came into his mouth. After our session we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning.. I woke up and the stripper was gone. Niall! Niall!! Where the hell are you??? I yelled. Niall came running towards me.. Yes daddy?. Where did the stripper go??i screamed. D-daddy h-he l-left a-an h-hour a-ago. Niall spoke. I sighed and went to freshen up. I met louis at the breakfast table. He looked fresh and happy too. Hey buddy, it was a great idea of the party and hot strippers! We winked at each other n gave a hifi. The boys were serving us. Their eyes n nose looked red n pale. Guess they didn't sleep last night. Saw what we can do?? I said to both harry n niall. They both just nodded. That's why we told you don't test our patience. Tomorrow's our wedding learn all you can be perfect we'll have a fresh start. Don't disappoint us. Or else we'll show you the worst. I said in a blunt tone. Niall came up to me n said in a soft voice, " Daddy i am sorry for disobeying you. I promise to listen to u and respect you. Please don't go with any other guy or fall for anyone else. It really kills me. I'll please you i promise I'll try my best. I'll be your perfect house husband." He said almost with watery eyes. I hugged him. And said ok. Remember your daddy loves you n i pecked him on his cheeks. I loved to see niall jealous.