Chapter 8

Harry's Pov

I woke up with pain shooting all over my body. I limped to the bathroom and cleaned myself. I had difficulty in walking because of yesterday night's rape. I changed into new clothes and headed downstairs where i saw zayn and Louis waiting for me at the table for breakfast. Soon niall joined in... By his walk i could tell he was been beaten too plus he had this collar around his neck. Louis ordered me to sit on his lap and zayn ordered niall to do the same. Zayn and Louis started speaking..hope u boys learnt your lesson now some important news. We'll be getting married next week. We want you to learn everything how to handle our mansion by then. You will be the housewives taking care of our needs. We have fired all the maids so you 2 will do all the chores neatly. Cooking, cleaning etc.. N before we leave for office you will kiss us goodbye. If you fail to do any of this the consequences would be worse than yesterday. Me and niall both nodded. Clean my shoes! Zayn ordered niall. Niall quickly ran and brought a cloth to clean zayns shoes.. This is how you will react to our orders. You have to respect us no matter what!Louis roared. We are going to the office Louis said i quickly kissed him goodbye. And i heard the door slam shut. After 5 seconds Louis came back and held my dick and asked if i still had the buttplug i nodded yes n he said good and pressed my dick also giving me a hickey on my neck and then finally left. Zayn before leaving told us to help each other with the medications. After he left me n ni sighed. We put ointments on each other's bruises and started dividing work. I started to cook while niall began to clean. As we were doing our chores niall's phone buzzed.