Chapter 23

Louis Pov

I was laying on bed.. Just opened my eyes n i couldn't find my house husband harry. I went to the bathroom to see he was showering. I joined him amd smirked looking at his naked body.Dam he was so hot!! I cleaned him up.. I touched him everywhere. I too got naked and we showered together for the first time as a married couple. I dressed up and harry as well. Harry went down to mkae breakfast for me. I got ready and headed down. Saw harry making pancakes. "Baby you look so beautiful. The ring looks beautiful too."I said kissing him on his neck. Thank you so much sir. He replied. I just felt a pain in the chest when i still realized harry still calls me sir because of my dominating nature. He's my husband now i wanted this to be normal or i don't know was bit confused. I loved Harry. But because of his past behavior and my short temper i still couldn't trust him. I ate breakfast while Harry was serving me. I didn't wana disturb zayn as it was their first night too. I guess the ziall couple overslept today. We had to plan the honeymoon as well. It was already planned by our mums. We hust had to pack our bags n leave. While i was having breakfast niall and zayn and came down.

Niall's Pov

Zayn woke me up by giving a kiss on my cheek. I hummed and kissed back. I woke up. "Niall let's go down we're late for breakfast."Zayn said. I quickly showered n we both headed downstairs together. Louis and Harry were already there. Louis was eating as harry was serving him. I quickly went n hugged harry good morning. Zayn sat beside Louis and i went to the kitchen to make some pancakes for my husband. I served zayn. "Harry and Niall we want you to be home all day n start your packing. We are leaving for our respective honeymoon destinations today evening." Louis said. Me n harry both blushed and nodded. Zayn n Louis finished with breakfast and went to the study room. Me n harry sat for breakfast. I was starving." Harry aren't you excited for the honeymoon?"" Yeah i am." he said." You look worried niall what's the problem he asked. Zayns mum doesn't like me... I have to prove to her that am the best for zayn apparently i haven't been a good boyfriend to him coz i cheated on him. I wana obey all his orders like a perfect house husband." " I understand Ni.. Don't worry your the best. We'll start packing don't want our husband's to be mad at us on the very next day of our marriage." Harry said." Yeah let's get going." I said. I packed mine n zayns bag. I just couldn't understand zayn hasn't taken  even a single condom. Anyway i finished with the packing amd went to clean the dishes in the kitchen. Haary too joined me as he had finished his n Louis packing." Hey has Louis carried any condoms with him?"I asked Harry." No I couldn't find any while packing". he answered. Guess are hubbies are planning something really surprising and adventurous for us.