Chapter 21-The Wedding

Louis Pov

We were all set for the big day. Today was our wedding. It was going to be a fresh start and I would be committed to the love of my life. We all got dressed amd went up to the lobby. I walked up the aisle by myself as mum insisted that she would accompany harry. Brian was mine n zayn's shared best man. All stood up when they saw Harry coming towards me. He was looking perfect, his glossy eyes, flushed cheeks and juicy lips all looked perfect. I couldn't believe he was going to be MINE FOREVER. My mum gave him a peck on the cheek and he stood opposite me blushing. The minister started the ceremony, "We are gathered here today to witness the joyous union of Louis Tomlinson amd Harry Styles. So Mr. Harry Styles do you take Louis Tomlinson as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health until death do you apart?" "I do." Harry said. "Mr. Louis Tomlinson do you take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health until death do you apart?" "I do." I kissed Harry immediately. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Congratulations mrs. Harry Tomlinson." The minister said. All stood up clapping and congratulating us.

Niall's Pov

I was excited and also worried about today. I couldn't believe it's my wedding day. And none of my family is here to witness it. But anyway i got dressed and all set for my wedding. I was soon gona be mrs. Malik. Zayn was waiting for me on stage. Trisha walked me down the aisle. "Keep my son happy. I don't know what he sees in you but i have accepted this marriage just because of my son." Trisha said to me while we were walking down the aisle. I nodded and stood opposite to zayn. He looked dam sexy n happy. The minister began, "We are gathered here today to witness the joyous union of Mr. Zayn Malik and Mr. Niall Horan. Mr. Niall do u take Zayn Malik to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health until death do you apart?" I looked at zayn, and quickly said I do. "Mr. Zayn Malik do you take Niall Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health until death do you apart?"Zayn quickly responded" I do."  Zayn picked me up and kissed me." I now pronounce you husband and wife." The minister said. We were welcomed with clapping hands. I hugged harry and congratulated him too.
I couldn't believe i was a married man and my best friend Harry was married too that to on the same day. This was really overwhelming. The wedding rituals were over and we soon got into our cars but i was still worried about Trisha's words.