Chapter 16

Louis Pov.

As Zayn said we kept an eye on that mitch guy. And we followed him. By now we knew that harry and niall are with him. We just wanted to know the address. That night we followed him. We got the address. Me and Zayn went back to our mansion got our guns and went to that place. We broke the door open and i was shocked hurt and extremely annoyed at the site in front of me MY HARRY MY FIANCE was KISSING A STRANGER!!! I quickly ran to them pushed him off harry and kicked him and shot him in the chest thrice! He was dead. Zayn too had grabbed mitch and choked him. There were 2 dead bodies lying there. Everything happened within a minute. Niall and Harry were terrified. Do you want me to shoot you too harry? Or should I say slut or whore?? He just stood there crying. I picked him up n threw him in the passenger seat zayn did the same to niall. And we drove home. You boys are so gona get it tonight. We had told you we'll kill the people who come between us i guess you thought we weren't serious.

I took harry upstairs. I wanted to cut his lips he had cheated on me. I couldn't forget that picture. I slapped him on his face 10 times harder each time. Ripped his clothes off tied him upto bed. Removed my belt and hit the steel part of the belt on his body. He screamed in pain. M-master s-stop! M-m sorry please. Every hit getting harder n harder. He was in agony. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. Then i pulled his hair and made him look into my eyes. YOUR MINE HARRY MARK MY WORDS! NO ONE ELSE CAN TOUCH YOU! I took a knife amd carved louis on his back. NOW I'LL SHOW YOU HOW ARE WHORES TREATED... IF YOU ARE SO FOND OF BECOMING ONE.
I bit him all over his body. Neck, shoulder, thigh, crotch, nipples everywhere. I stroked his dick hare and bit his balls.. He screamed out in pain. I again  belted him then i untied him and banged him in the wall. I kept kicking him i was removing all my anger of 3 days. I smashed his head with a flower vase.YOU BELONG TO ME. IF YOU EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME OR DISOBEY ME I'LL KILL YOU! yes-s s-sir..he said. I thrusted into him without warning and abused his hole till i came into him. I introduced a cock ring into his dick and a huge buttplug and threw him in the bathroom and again kicked his face and punched him in the gut and stomach and face and locked him inside.
Blood was dripping from almost every organ of his body.