Chapter 25(Honeymoon)

Zayn's Pov

Niall seemed excited through our entire flight. I wanted to surprise him. We landed in Barbados. We went straight to our hotel room. We kept our bags there. And I told him to carry a pair of t shirt n shorts as we are heading out again. I knew he had questions but he didn't dare to ask. He  followed me. We sat in the car and I drove him to an isolated beach. We jumped in the water and I splashed water on him. After playing in the water we both sat on the beach. I laid besides him. Slowly I started kissing him and I removed his shorts. Niall was laying completely naked. This has been my fantasy for a long time. I took off my pants and boxers as well. I sucked niall's lips as a hungry beast. I bit his nipples and tucked my tongue  on his dick. I sucked him until I knew he was close. I did not prep him. Niall knew he wasnt allowed to cum. Slowly I put my fingers in his hole and started licking his juice. Then I held his hips in position to fuck him. I pushed my dick into him slow and deep. Niall was biting his tongue to cover his moans.

SAY NY NAME!! I ordered him.

Zayn! Zayn f-faster h-harder.. Yeah!!!

His moans turned me on even more. I wanted to have sex with him in an open place. I fucked him hard and came into him. Then we both layed looking at each other and the beautiful sunset. I cleaned niall up and we headed to the hotel. I had made special dinner reservations for us.

During dinner I licked niall's fingers. I just couldn't have enough of him. I wanted to see him naked all day and night. I took him back to our room after dinner. I needed to talk to him. I ordered him to get naked.

" Niall I love you very much. I have almost everything now. I want our baby too." I kept kissing him btween every sentence i spoke. Niall seemed worried. "Don't worry baby I'll always be there for you." He smiled and said. I Love You Zayn hubby."
I hugged him and laid him on bed and went inside the blanket myself with niall. I cuddled with naked niall and soon we both fell asleep in each other's warmth.