Chapter 17

Zayns Pov

So I was right about that mitch guy. I dragged niall by his hair towards my room. I tore his clothes. So slut tell me was he better than me in bed??? Come on you bitch answer!!! He kept quite. I'll tell you who's better my slut. I thrusted into him. I put clamps on his nipples. I took out the vibrator and put its setting on the highest level. I ordered him not to cum. I took of my boxers and told him to suck my dick.i came into his mouth. I told him to hold my cum. Then i i played with his dick sucked it and placed a cock ring in it. Then i started biting him on his lips untill they started bleeding,then his neck, shoulder, back and ass. I turned him and smacked him ass with my belt. I put hot wax on his nipples and the whole body. I whipped his whole body with my paddle. He couldn't even scream bcz of my cum in his mouth. So slut enjoying this???? Who's better baby?? Am i not enough for you??? I asked when i held his dick hard... Vibrations were already shooting up and i pressed his dick. He was very close. I bit his dick. His face was red with pain. NEVER EVER CHEAT ON ME AGAIN. N DON'T EVER TRY TO LEAVE. YOU BELONG TO ME! YOUR BODY EVERYTHING BELONGS TO ME! If you let anyone else touch you ever again I'll rip that part out of your body!!! After saying this i again thrusted into him i kept fucking him. With the Vibrations and cock ring and nipples clamps m sure he was exhausted. Swallow the cum you slut i spat on him. He swallowed my huge cum. Then i took a knife n carved  Zayn Daddy on his stomach, chest,hands and back. I bit his ass leaving my teeth marks on them. Niall was crying and begging for mercy. P-please p-please p-please stop daddy. I-i won't e-ever d-do it again. That's what you said the first time you were beaten. I reminded him. A-am s-sorry daddy please forgive me. I-i p-promise t-to b-behave f-from n-now o-on. You'll have to slut else you'll end up like this everyday. The choice is yours. NOW FUCK OFF WHORE GO AND SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN!! I turned off the vibrations but kept the cock ring on. So whore whom do you belong to?? Z-zayn D-daddy... He said sobbing. He was unable to walk.. But well that was his punishment. I introduced the collar in his neck again. I bit him again on the lips and gave him one last kick and pushed him off the stairs.. He fell with a huge thump! Good. I hope atleast this will teach him a lesson.