Chapter 10

Harry's Pov.

Me and niall finished with dinner. I was happy about oir fiances bringing us gifts. My body still hurt coz of the beatings but by now we understood if we behave we wouldn't have to be facing their dark side. Anyways we are getting married next week it's great because i love Louis more than anything else. He's my man. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at niall who looked sad. I asked him are you okay.. He said he was confused about telling the truth about mitch to zayn.. He was scared if zayn would find out from somewhere else. I assured him that zayn wouldn't. And it woyld be best if you told him in your own time maybe zayn allows you to see mitch after knowing the truth. Niall said he would think about it.

Zayn's Pov

I told u Louis that whore has still not learnt his lesson. He's hiding something from me. That mitch guy i wana cuthis throat off! But before that niall deserves something even better. How could he not tell me.. It's driving me insane Louis why doesn't he realize he's mine and only mine. Mate relax, go and ask niall amd then see what he has to say... Try to figure out we have to go a bit easy on the guys.. It's our wedding next week. Louis said. I signalled niall to come to my room. He bowed when he entered that's what he was supposed to do. The collar on his neck was still there. I told him to sit on the bed amd answer my questions. Who's mitch niall??. Niall froze after listening to my words. Answer me DAMMIT! niall started to mumble h-he's a-an old childhood friend.. W-we grew up together but his parents g-got transferred and we lost contact. When were you planning to tell me about him niall?? I yelled. I-i w-was gna soon but was too scared to tell you. Well you should be. I said. Do you like him nial?? As a friend yes. Slap! What do you mean as a friend... That's why you said love u too on the phone call??? Are you trying to play with me Niall..!!! He had tears in his eyes by now. It was just a friendly love you zayn. I can't believe he called me zayn. I think you forgot your place niall i yelled...Oops sorry daddy. Niall stuttered. I removed his bottoms amd started spanking him as hard as i could. He was crying in pain. Say my name.. sorry daddy. Ouch! S-stop p-please sstop daddy sorry. Listen Niall if i ever see you talking to any other guy i will make your life a living hell. Learn to respect me. M going to be your husband soon. I know what's right and wrong for you. Now if i heaar this name mitch from your mouth again, i swear I'll make you cry in the puddle of your own blood. You are mine Niall.. Those love you's and miss you's  should be just for me. This is the last time am telling you. He whimpered in agreement. I removed the cock ring and the collar. He sighed. I placed sweet kisses on his neck and lips. I love you baby i really do hence i can't tolerate someone else's name from your mouth. Just behave for daddy amd you'll be rewarded daily. I love you too daddy and am sorry. It's OK love.. Let's go get a shower I'll clean you up. I showered with niall... Cleaning all his bruises.. I wrapped him up in a towel and placed him on bed.. We both slept naked.. I had held him by my arms all night.