Chapter 26

Louis Pov

I woke up next to my love Harry. He looked very innocent and pure in his sleep. I decided not to wake him up. He looked so peaceful. I went and took a shower and got ready for breakfast. I woke up harry by giving him a kiss on his forehead and lips. He woke up maoning a bit.

"Good morning baby"☺
  "Good morning Lou. "

"Get ready baby we have to eat breakfast and leave we have our flight. "

Yes honey. 😊😘

Harry soon got up and freshend up. I had to admit anyone could fall for him within seconds of looking at him. But i was really lucky to have him. We reached the hotel lobby for breakfast. We ate packed our bags and left for the airport. Ziall couple was also gona leave today their honeymoon. Me and Zayn had to finish important files and office work before the deadlines. The flight travel was silent. We reached our mansion. We both were dam tired. We just decided to sleep. Just then there was knock at the door. Harry went to open to it. N tears started flowing down his cheeks looking at the person at the door. "Harry who's it?" I shouted from upstairs. He didn't answer he jsut kept crying and hugged the women at the door. I walked down.

Just then harry introduced,

Lou this is my mum, Anne and sister Gemma.

I could understand why was harry crying.

Mum this is my husband Louis Tomlinson.

"Hello son. " Anne said.
  Hi please come inside have a seat. I told her. Hello Gemma nice to meet you. I greeted both. We sat on the couch and harry bought some snacks for all.

"Mum what are you doing how did you know?" Harry asked his mum.

" Well we asked at your school and some other sources. We are really sorry honey for not supporting you and throwing you out of our home. We miss you please forgive us. Gem misses u alot too." Anne sobbed.

" Please don't apologize mum. I love u too and I miss you guys alot. It's okay I understand you had your own reasons. But am very happy here." Harry said.

" Honey that's nice your husband seems to be a standup guy. Thank you Mr. Louis for taking care of my son."

" Miss Anne I love him. I consider myself extremely lucky to have him as my husband. Anyways I'll give you guys some alone time. You can talk since you are meeting after a long time. I'll just go upstairs. Harry you can give them a tour of the mansion whenever your done talking. And if you need anything please let me know. It will be arranged immediately. "

I wanted to make sure that Anne understands that Harry is living in a amazing house with a very rich and powerful man who can totally support him in all aspects.

They started talking. I could hear everything coz of the microphones. The talk was all normal. How have you been and all miss you's. Just then Anne asked Harry. Wars that bruise on your neck. Harry said nothing. I recalled that Harry had many bruises and I had also carved my name on his chest. But harry tried his best to cover it. Anne kept stretching the point. Harry honey wat is it. Even Gemma. Is he not good to you. Does he beat you. Gem asked. No no it's nothing like that. Only if i do something wrong he gets a bit mad. Otherwise he's always sweet. He loves me. H  does everything for me. Everything like gem asked. Gem please I said everything is alright stop prying.

I really felt anger and hurt build up inside me. First of all theu disowned him for being with me and now are suddenly worried. But I was hurt because harry lied to his mum. I had given him many bad bruises and beatings but he still hadn't uttered a word. I knew how much control I had on him. I literally owned him. Soon they finished talking and hugged goodbbyes. I heard them coming up. Harry was giving them a tour of the house.

"Thank you Mr. Tomlinson please take of my son." Anne said to me.

"Sure Miss. Anne. We have just returned from honeymoon i surely know how to take care of your son." Harry was blushing.

"Well that's nice to know. See you soon Miss. Anne."Bye.

With that they left. Harry came upstairs in the room.

" Harry why did you lie? "

" I couldn't tell the truth Lou. And plus it was my fault. I had disobeyed you way many times. So it's okay. If I would have told them they would hate you and I don't want that at all. And I was also scared that you might beat me up and leave me if I told them the truth. "Harry said.

" Harry I won't leave you ever. And yes this is our personal thing and no one should what happens indoor. Now come on let me hug you. "

I hugged him and we were just having our moment when I heard the mansion door slam loudly. I guess the ziall couple is back and something doesn't smell good. 

Note:

I have yet given any author's note. This is the first. So anyway am glad you folks are liking the story. So what do you think might have happened between the ziall ??? Just keep enjoying and reading the story. I'll try and improve more. Any suggestions please let me know. Love you all.