Chapter 30

Zayn's Pov

After reading the file I just started hating myself. I took my gun and left from the office. I sat in the driver's seat of my SUV and drove off to a bungalow 10 kms away from my office. I rung the door bell and saw the person who ruined my marriage opening the door welcoming me with open arms. I also saw niall's so called ex sitting there with a wad of cash in his hands.

"How are you my baby? Is everything alright??" Trisha said.

"Yes mum. Just have some issues going on with niall."

"Oh baby you'll sort it out. Come talk to me."

I glared at her and yelled "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO ALL THIS MUM?? WHY DID YOU SEND THAT STUPID ACTOR GUY TO RUIN NIALL'S IMAGE IN FRONT OF ME??"

"N YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE AM GONA KILL YOU." I yelled looking at that guy.He was trembling with fear.

"Because zayn I hate that guy. He's just not good enough for you. What do you see in him he has married u just for your money and power. I wanted someone better suited for you. That's why I did all this. I love you." Trisha defended.

"ENOUGH MUM. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE MOST INTENSE PAIN. I HATE YOU. BECAUSE OF YOU I PUNISHED NIALL WITH NO MISTAKE OF HIS OWN WHATSOEVER. N WTF DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM!!ANY GUY WILL BE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM. HE'S THAT PURE AND BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU WEREN'T MY MUM I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU IN THE MOST TRAGIC WAY. BUT FOR NOW I'LL JUST SETTLE YOU WITH 2 GUNSHOTS. HOPE YOU DIE MUM. I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN IN MY LIFE. YOUR DEAD FOR ME."

With that I shot her in the knee and shoulder. The actor guy standing there tried to runway. I ran towards him an tackled him onto the floor.

" You fucking poor bastard!!! Just for some amount of money you tried to ruin a marriage??? You photoshoped all those images.. Ughhhh! I just can't control I think the only punishment u deserve is death." Sooo

BANG!

I shot him in the head. He was dead. My mum was panting heavily. Blood surrounded her body. But i didn't care. She deserved this. I went to the Front door and left the house slamming it shut.

I cried my whole drive till I reached my mansion. I just didn't know how would I face my baby. I went straight to my room and first unlocked the bathroom door. Niall layed there looking lifeless. My eyes watered looking at his bruised and pale body. I picked him up bridal style and laid him on our bed. I kept calling his name,
"niall baby wake up please it's me zayn baby wake up please."

Louis and harry came rushing in listening to my screams. Me and harry started rubbing niall's feet and Louis called our doctor. The doctor arrived after half an hour. He gave an injection to niall cleaned his bruises and assured me that he'll wake up soon he's just too weak with no food and nutrition.
And I knew I was the one responsible for niall's condition. I stayed by niall's side all night.

"Mate nothing will happen to niall. Don't worry we all are here. Harry go make some dinner niall can wake up any minute." Louis said.

"Yes Lou."Harry nodded.

"Am a very bad husband Louis look what I did to him. "

"Mate I know it's not okay. Just give him your best side from now on win his love back and everything will be fine. "

"Thank you so much Louis. "

"Z-zayn D-daady.." Niall mumbled.

"He's awake Louis look niall's awake. "

"Yes baby am here. I started hugging him. I love you baby. I really love you alot. Please forgive me I have been very bad you can punish me baby but please forgive me. I love you niall I really do. I found out everything you were innocent Niall like you always have been. Please niall."

"Zayn I love you too. Am glad you found out the truth. I won't leave you. Just please don't hurt me. "

"I won't hurt you ever niall. I promise baby. "

I pecked niall's lips. Just then harry came with a hot bowl of  vegetable soup for niall. I fed niall with my own hands. I made him feel comfortable. I was taking care of him like a baby. Louis and harry also ate dinner in my bedroom. Harry hugged niall and started crying.

"Harold am okay. Am here. Your friend is going nowhere I have to play with your children. "

And they both started giggling. I told Louis to go to his room as it was really late. I laid besides niall and kept asking him if he wanted anything.

He just nodded in a no.

"BTW, niall it was my mum Trisha's plan to do all this but it is all taken care off now! She hired an actor who photoshoped the images of u n him am so sorry for hurting you baby. I promise niall I love you more than anything else. I will keep you safe and happy just trust me this one time. Now come on baby let's sleep."

"Thank you so much daddy. I love you 😘"

"We'll have a fresh start baby. Your zayn daddy is gona be so good to you now. Gn baby love you too. "

I wrapped my arms around niall protectively and he had his head tugged into my chest. It felt so good.