Chapter 29

Louis Pov

After I saw zayn dragging niall upstairs i was really worried for both of them. They had just returned from their honeymoon what could have possibly gone wrong. I wanted to talk to zayn. Me and harry decided to go to bed. While Harry was arranging the bedding we could here loud sobs and sounds of belt etc from zayn's room. Harry wanted to rush there to protect niall but i told him this is their personal life and we shouldn't interfere.

"But Lou, niall's getting hurt, zayn's hurting him for sure, can't you hear him??" Harry bluttered out.

"Harry babe, listen I know but I know zayn too he won't hurt him without a reason am sure niall must have done something terrible. And relax I'll talk to zayn in the morning please go to sleep now." I told him

I shifted into my pj's and so did Harry and we covered ourself with a blanket and went to sleep. We could still hear all those sounds am sure it's something terrible.

In the morning...

I saw zayn alone at the breakfast table. Thinking in his own thoughts. I cleared my throat and sat down on the table and ordered Harry to make some breakfast for zayn too. As I couldn't see niall anywhere. Harry complied. Harry bought 2 full plates of pancakes.

"Zayn, what's wrong are you gonna tell me everything? Are you okay?"

"Yes Louis am okay.. But niall definitely isn't. He has cheated on me alot. I just can't forget that brat. He's such a big liar. He just woos people with his innocence."

"He doesn't! He's not at all like that. He's a very sweet and innocent boy. I have known him past 8 years!!!" Harry yelled.

"Harry shutup and go to your room!" I ordered him.

"But sir,"

"Harry NO JUST LEAVE! GET OUT OF HERE AND STRAIGHT UPSTAIRS IN OUR ROOM!" I yelled.

He went with his face down to our room.

I looked back at zayn.. And said,

"Mate? What happened suddenly that you brought all this up? "

He told me the entire story. He also told me niall's defense story. I was actually confused. I didn't know what to say. But I assured zayn that we should find out the truth. Am sure niall won't lie like this we need to find out everything about that Stranger at the hotel. I told him that we'll leave for office right now! And find out everything about him from our secretary and sources.

"But Lou, I have already punished niall. I love him but I couldn't take it. "

"It's okay zayn let's just get to work and we'll sort out the confusion."

While leaving I told Harry everything. He was defending niall. As if he knew everything. I told him not to open niall up according to zayn's orders. He refused at first but i after I gave him a glare he nodded in agreement.

Me and zayn left for office.

Zayn's Pov

We reached office. I entered my cabin and asked Brian to come in. I gave him a a photo of the stranger and his first name the guy i met at the hotel who pretended to be niall's ex. I told Brian I need all information about the guy as soon as possible.

Brian left to do his job. I was getting impatient by every second. After 5 hours Brian came with a file with all the information about that guy. He also gave me a sad smile and left. When I read the file I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't believe I did this to niall. I was the worst husband and boyfriend ever. I tortured him and gave him pain all throughout our relationship. I showed the file to Louis. And I just couldn't believe what I had read in the file.

I had to talk to 2 main people about this. I deserved an explanation. I told Louis am leaving. I took my gun with me too. I didn't know what I was gonna to. I wanted 2 dead bodies laying in front of me. But...

Authors Note: Find out what did the fuel contain?? Was niall innocent?? Who was behind all this? Who was the stranger at the hotel?? For all these answers keep reading territorial Love!