Chapter 19

Niall's Pov

Me and Harry were cleaning the mansion since morning. Zayn n Louis were checking with all kinds of alcohol. They were busy with their phones calling everyone they know for the party. Me n harry started cooking. After everything was done we went to our respective rooms where zayn n louis had called us. Take this bitch! It's your outfit for tonight. Zayn groaned. It was typical white shirt with a black bow inshort a waiter outfit. I went to change when zayn grabbed me by the wrist. Whom are you hiding from?? Change in front of me you WHORE! I nodded. And i changed in the new outfit. Zayn was looking really sexy. He had a sleeveless tshirt revealing all his tattoos and a tight jeans showing his buttocks curves. The party was about to start. We both went downstairs.

Harry's Pov

After cooking i headed to Louis room. He had picked out a waiter outfit for me. He was wearing a sexy tshirt and half pants which showed the shape of his ass. He seemed to be pretty excited. I heard him talking earlier about a stripper to his secretary Brian i guess. I was felt a sting of pain when i heard that. I realized what louis must have felt when he saw me kissing tyrel. anyway we both got dressed and went downstairs where the party had begun. Louis and zayn started welcoming the guests. Me n niall waited on them asked them if they wanted anything. Aftr 30 minutes i saw 2 sexy guys enter in a policemen outfit.

They were really sexy. The put on the music and started dancing in  a seductive way. They were grinding on zayn n louis every once in a while. Zayn n louis both tucked 100 dollars in their boxers. The strippers were just in their underwear now. Zayn n louis loved this site. The strippers came close to zayn n Louis n ripped their tshirt off too. They placed soft kisses on their chest n lips. While zayn n Louis had held them by their waist. Me n niall.were just about to cry. Just then zayn put his teeth on the stripper's underwear n tore it. Louis pulled the stripper's pants down. Both the strippers were naked. And were sitting on zayn n louis lap. Just then zayn screamed, Niall come here get us something to eat and bring a bottle of champagne 🍾. Niall quickly bought everything and zayn fed d stripper and poured the champagne on his body n started licking it. Louis took the other stripper in our room. The party was officially over. It was just the after the party thing rituals i guess. Me n niall started cleaning the mess.. While zayn n louis were with the strippers in their rooms. We could hear loud moans coming from their rooms i guess the strippers pleased them more than we could. Me n ni just sat in d kitchen sobbing at all what we saw n heard today. We felt broken n crushed. That's the first time we felt jealousy inhale us.