Chapter 22

Louis Pov

After the wedding we drove to our mansion. I picked up harry bridal style while entering our mansion. He was officially my house husband now. I wanted to make love to him like a perfect husband and a first night. I took him up my room and laid him on my bed. I quickly took off my clothes and was standing naked in front of him. I took of Harry's outfit as well. N kissed his finger which had the ring. We both were naked and i smooched him passionately. I kissed him all over his body and asked him seductively, " what's your name sweetheart?" Harry Tomlinson he said blushing. That's right baby doll. N i continued rubbing against him. I loved him more than anything else in this world. Eventually  we had sex, i came in him and we drifted off to sleep.

Zayn's Pov

I still couldn't believe i am married and that to, to niall. I saw him blushing all throughout the wedding. But later he seemed a bit worried. While i was driving us back to our mansion, i was glancing at niall every once in a while. But he still had something going on. He seemed sad and worried. "What's wrong niall baby? " i asked him. 'Nothing he said" and dodged the topic. I decided to talk to him after we reach home. I was tired n so was he. Just then i received a call from my secretary Brian he wanted to inform me that the newspaper will have mine n niall's and Louis and Harry's wedding picture as a headline. I instantly agreed. Then i hungup and went to my room where niall was waiting for me. I went towards him sat besides him and asked,  "what's wrong niall please tell me baby you seem worried". Niall told me everything what happened at the wedding about my mom unhappy with him etc. Honestly i could understand niall's feelings. I wanted to comfort him but i decided to make him understand his place. Listen niall "i understand, but baby you need to be more perfect for me understand what i want and prove that to my mom. You have disobeyed me and cheated on me alott. If this happens again i will kill you. I love you baby but please follow my orders and we both will be happy. " I assured him. Niall was crying. I guess i am the one who can't keep him happy." Zayn i have always listened to you. But you still hurt me physically and mentally. And now even your mom. But i promise you that I'll obey you day in nad day out. Am sorry zayn. I love you very much 😘" I felt sad for niall. All what he said was true. I kissed him and made love to him for the very first time. Most of the time i had raped him. I felt so good after our session, i kissed him goodnight and he cuddled in my masculine arms.