Who is this Stallion?

Toon Boy, Miss Martian, and Superboy, whilst carrying the unconscious stallion; went into the JLA Watchtower. The intercom said, "Recognized: Superboy B04, Miss Martian B05, Toon Boy B96, and guest."

The three friends took the unconscious stallion to the medical room. M'gann checked the stallion over to see if he was alright. "Aside from falling who knows how many feet, this stallion's okay," said M'gann. "Maybe we could get a reading of who he is?" Conner asked. "Way ahead of you babe," said M'gann as she read the stallion's mind. "I owe you guys big time for this," said Robin. "Hey, we're your friends Robin, we're always happy to help," said Conner, "though, to maybe even it out, perhaps you could pay for my next date?"

"Make it a double date and you've got yourself a deal," said Robin as he shook Conner's hand. Suddenly, Batgirl came in and said, "Hey babe, Jason told me what happened to you, are you alright?" Robin blushed and said, "Yeah, my back is sore, but thanks to Conner and M'gann, we got the horse off my back." Barbara took off her mask and seductively said, "Well then, I know what we're doing tonight." Robin smiled as Barbara rubbed the part where his back hurt.

"Oh my..." said a shocked M'gann as she sadly looked at the horse. "What's wrong M'gann?" Barbara asked as she looked at the stallion with curiosity. "I looked into his mind..." explained M'gann, "his name is Garrett Shimmer. He's from a world known as Equestria. In this world, various types of ponies dominate Equestria. And they all talk. He has an older sister named Sunset Shimmer. "

"That sounds interesting," said Conner. "Not to sound immature or anything, but why does Garrett have a music note on his butt?" Robin asked. "Oh, that's his Cutie Mark," explained M'gann, "every pony has one in Equestria. They define what a pony is passionate for. Garrett's passionate about music, he especially loves to sing. He's part of what could be considered the equivalent to a boy band. The band calls themselves... Colts to Stallions." This made Robin and Conner snort from laughter at the wordplay.

"That is interesting," said Barbara. "When Sunset and Garrett were very young," explained M'gann, "their parents were turned to stone and smashed to bits by a malicious wolf named Skoll Jaeger, executioner to The Storm King's."

"Oh my, that's terrible..." said a shocked Barbara as she sadly looked at Garrett. "Poor Garrett..." said a sad Robin, "Hey Babs, how about we talk to Garrett when he wakes up? Maybe we could help him." Barbara smiled and said, "Sounds like a good idea."