Epilogue

After everything was settled, Twilight and Garrett decided to take Robin back to the portal to Earth 16. They walked all the way back to Canterlot Castle. "I gotta say, it was interesting being a unicorn for a while," said Robin. Garrett and Twilight chuckled. They went into the castle, and saw that the rest of the Mane 6, along with Sunset, Starlight, Celestia, Luna, and all four members from Colts to Stallions were there. "What, did you think we were going to let you leave without saying goodbye?" Elvis joked. 

"It was really nice meeting all of you," said Robin, "and I hope the next time we meet again, it's under better circumstances." Robin then walked to the portal. Garrett and Twilight then hugged Robin. "Take care Robin Warner," said Garrett. "Thank you for bringing him back to us." Twilight said happily. Robin smiled and said, "You two go on and live your lives together." Robin then charged into the portal.

Pretty soon, Robin was back in the Watchtower of Earth 16, back in his Ink-Blot form. Robin smiled, glad to be back to normal. "Well, that didn't take long," commented John. "Is Garrett back home safely?" Barbara asked. "Yeah, he is," replied Robin, "and he wasn't kidding about Twilight sounding like you." Barbara laughed, giving Robin his Acme Cap back. "Guess I can close this," said John as he then snapped his fingers, causing the portal to Equestria to then disappear. Robin smiled, looked at Barbara, and said, "I love you." He then kissed her on the lips. And so, Twilight and Garrett lived happily ever after, as did Sunset and Starlight, as did Robin and Barbara.

The End.