Meeting The Princesses of the Sun and Moon

Meanwhile, in Canterlot Castle, Princesses Celestia and Luna were in the throne, having a conversation with each other while drinking tea. "Such a tragedy that my former student's younger brother had to perish in the crossfire..." Celestia said sadly, "Garrett was such a kind stallion. He always brought out the best qualities in dear Sunset. I hope it's not too late to reach out to her." She took a sip from her tea. "It's also quite sad that young Garrett's death made Princess Twilight go berserk," said Luna, "I can relate to giving into my inner rage, and the tragedy Twilight had to witness is not something I would wish on her. I hope she can move on." The two sisters drank their tea. Suddenly, Celestia raised her head in attention. "I sense a disturbance," she stated. "I feel it too," said Luna, "it's as if our dimension has been breached by a stranger from another world. We should see what the disturbance is." Celestia raised her hoof and said, "Without force." The sisters then ran to where the disturbance was.

Meanwhile, Garrett and Robin got out of the portal, and into the castle. "We made it!" Garrett said, then he looked at Robin, "Uh, Robin... you should probably look at yourself in a mirror." Robin looked confused and asked, "How come?" He found a mirror, and saw that his appearance changed. He was now a unicorn, his Toon Boy symbol now a Cutie Mark. His clothes were still intact, but he had hooves. He still didn't have a tail.

"Holy Toledo, I'm a unicorn!" Robin said in shock, then noticed he lacked a tail, even in his unicorn form, "Oh come on!" He scowled in annoyance

"Holy Toledo, I'm a unicorn!" Robin said in shock, then noticed he lacked a tail, even in his unicorn form, "Oh come on!" He scowled in annoyance. "Wait, you had a tail? How did you lose it?" asked Garrett. "An enemy of Batman's docked my tail," said an unhappy Robin, who was less pleased to relive the memory. "Ouch. Sorry that happened to ya," said a sympathetic Garrett. "It's okay, still this is a nice castle," complimented Robin. "Thank you," said Garrett, "I think the best case scenario is that Dark Heart may have been defeated and hasn't corrupted this castle. At least I hope." Suddenly, Robin and Garrett heard a voice say, "The disturbance is over there sister!" Soon, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna rushed in, looking at what happened. Garrett gasped, and bowed down, humbly saying, "Your Highnesses." He elbowed Robin, urging him to bow before the Princesses. "Oh, my bad," Robin said in realization, bowing before the sisters.

"Garrett Shimmer?" Celestia asked in disbelief. "What if this Garrett Shimmer is a Changeling?" Luna asked skeptically. "No, it's not true!" Garrett said in protest, rising, "I'm no Changeling, I swear your highnesses!" Robin also rose in Garrett's defense, saying, "It's true Your Majesties. He's the real deal!" Luna looked at Robin and asked, "Who is this young stallion? And what happened to his tail?" Garrett put his arm around Robin and said, "He's my friend, Robin Warner. He's from that portal over there. I was blasted to his world known as Earth 16, and he along with his friends helped me get back to Equestria."

"Why did you come with Garrett?" asked Celestia. "To ensure that his friends and family would know it's the real deal, I came as proof of Garrett's credibility," explained Robin. Celestia smiled and said, "You have a good heart for helping Garrett Shimmer find his way back home, Robin Warner. Welcome to Canterlot Castle. I am Celestia, Princess of the Sun."

"And I am Luna," the dark coated Alicorn introduced herself, "Princess of the Moon. Forgive me for suspecting you were a Changeling, Garrett; and I apologize for acting skeptical towards you, Robin Warner." Robin chuckled and said, "It's okay. Where I'm from, I got teammates that would act all suspicious if you ladies were to come to their world, they'd be all skeptical too. I am honored to meet you both."

"Princess Twilight," began Garrett, "is she alive? Has Dark Heart killed her and her friends??" Celestia hugged Garrett with her wings like a mother horse would hug her foal. "Do not fear Garrett," Celestia softly said, "Dark Heart is destroyed. Twilight and her friends made it back to Equestria thanks to your sister. They are alive. But they are grieving greatly for your supposed death." Garrett smiled in relief and said, "Thank Equestria. I'm glad to know they're alright. But we must tell Sunny and everypony else that I'm alive." As Celestia ceased her hugging she said, "I think we can all agree on that. Come, Garrett and Robin, we shall go and find your sister. Hopefully, she hasn't left Ponyville yet." 

"I will keep watch of the castle sister," promised Luna, "and of your portal, Mr. Warner." Celestia smiled and said, "Thank you Luna. We appreciate that." And so, Celestia, Garrett, and Robin left Canterlot Castle to go to Ponyville.