Umaru Doma X Male Reader

(A/N) I can relate to this charcter so god damn much. Anyway here's the next One shot. Hope you guys enjoy.

(Y/N's) POV

(Y/N) is a 16-year-old boy in high school. He was new to the school and was actually nervous. He's nice yet socially awkward. He loves video games, anime, manga, junk food and was lazy from time to time. He was a bit late to his first class since it was his first day.

(Y/N's mind): Holy crap that was a close one! This school looks nice but making friends is gonna be difficult

Time-Skip

(Y/N): "Looks like I have some time to myself. Maybe I should start making new friends?" (Y/N) accidentally bumbs into someone

(Y/N): "Huh? Oh! Sorry about that!"

???: "It's fine I wasn't paying attention."

A girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes gets up and gives (Y/N) a hand.

(Y/N): "Thanks my name is (Y/N) by the way nice to meet ya!"

???: "Oh you're that new kid right? Hi my name is Umaru Doma!"

(Y/N): "Umaru....that's a nice name I've never heard a name like that."

Umaru: "Thanks you seem like a good person yourself!"

Time-Skip

After a few days (Y/N) has already made new friends at school. Not just Umaru but he's also met Ebina, Slyphynford, Kirie, Hikaru, and has met Umaru's older brother Taihei a few times.

Umaru: "(Y/N) would you like to come over my house? I think it would be fun hanging out with you."

(Y/N): "Sure, what time would you like me to come over?"

Umaru: "1 hour after school how does that sound?"

(Y/N): "That sounds good I'll make sure to visit you."

Umaru: "Great!"

Umaru has a little secret. On the outside she seems like the perfect girl at school. But inside her own home she can transform into a small version of herself that enjoys being lazy, reading manga, watching anime, and playing video games. Now that sounds like someone familiar huh?

Time-Skip

Umaru's POV

Meanwhile at Umaru's home.

Umaru: "Onii-chan guess what? (Y/N) is gonna be coming over to our home!"

Taihei: "(Y/N)? Isn't he your friend at school? I think I've met him before."

Umaru: "Yep and he should be here....."

There was a knock on the door

Umaru: "Now!" Umaru quickly rushes over to the door and quickly transforms into her taller form before opening the door revealing (Y/N)

(Y/N's) POV

(Y/N): I walk inside Umaru's house but, not before taking off my shoes and see Taihei "Oh, hello Taihei I hope I'm not intruding or anything." I rub the back of my neck

Taihei: "No please I want you to feel welcome here."

(Y/N): "Thanks." Walks to the main room seeing one bed and a Nintendo Switch, PS4, and other consoles. Upon seeing this I quickly rush over to them "Wow you have both the Nintendo Switch and PS4!? That's awesome-" (Y/N) hears giggling to see it was Umaru

Umaru: "I see you like games....hey (Y/N) can you keep a secret?"

(Y/N): "Huh? Sure what is it Umaru?"

Umaru: Umaru takes a deep breath before transforming into her small form

(Y/N): "You....."

Umaru now started to regret showing (Y/N) this form of herself. But, the next words she hears shock her

(Y/N): "Look adorable!" (Y/N) covers his mouth in embarrassment

Umaru: "I wasn't expecting you to be okay with this...please don't tell anyone."

(Y/N): "I promise don't worry."

After that (Y/N) and Umaru started to play games such as Mario party, Mortal Kombat, and other multi player games. Umaru found out (Y/N) likes pretty much everything she likes and has started to develop feelings for him.

Time-Skip

(Y/N) started to go to Umaru's house a lot more often. But, this visit is a lot more special than the other visits.

Meanwhile in Umaru's house

Umaru: "(Y/N) I'm glad you're here because I challenge you!"

(Y/N): "Challenge huh? That sounds interesting what kind of challenge do you have in mind?"

Umaru: "Me and you face off against each other is Super Smash Bros Melee!"

(Y/N): "Sounds like a fun challenge but, I doubt you can beat me."

Umaru: "Oh, really? Then how about we make this more interesting? Whoever loses needs to do whatever the winner wants them to do. How about it deal?"

(Y/N): "Sure this makes it sound more fun." (Y/N) shakes hands with Umaru and walk to the room and set up the Nintendo GameCube inserting Super Smash Bros Melee a very competitive but rather fun game

(Y/N): "Alright I'm choosing Kirby!" (Y/N) chooses the adorable yet deadly pink puff ball Kirby the hero of Dreamland

Umaru: "You better get ready (Y/N) because, I won't go so easy on you!" Umaru choosing Fox the most popular character in the game due to how good he is

Time-Skip to the final part of the battle

Both Umaru and (Y/N) had about 90% damage taken and only had one more stock. (Y/N) did a stupid move and ran to Umaru so he can dash attack which gave her the option to dodge and unleash a charge attack causing (Y/N) to lose.

Announcer: "Game set!"

(Y/N): "I-i lost!? But, how!?"

Umaru: "Yes I won! Well (Y/N) looks like you have to do whatever I say!"

(Y/N): "Fine! Just do whatever you're going to do!"

Umaru: "(Y/N) don't get mad that I won now close your eyes."

(Y/N's) mind: I obey Umaru and close my eyes waiting for something to happen. I felt....lips touching my own lips? I open my eyes and see Umaru in her taller form kissing me on the lips. I start to blush hard but soon sink in to the kiss and close my eyes again enjoying the kiss.

Taihei: "Umaru, what would you like for dinne-" Tai sees both Umaru and (Y/N) kissing with a shocked expression "I-ill just order pizza!" Taihei quickly walks back inside the kitchen

Time-Skip

Everyone was shocked to see Umaru the most popular girl in school dating (Y/N). The person who was most shocked was Kirie due to her loving Umaru. But, soon she felt happy for the two. Both Umaru and (Y/N) were a happy couple and had a great future together. The End.

(A/N): Wow over 1000 words!? I'm surprised myself I managed to make it that long. Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for the next chapter. Here's a little hint.....hope you like short female gag anime characters with two pigtails. Have a good day.