Quetzalcoatl (Lucoa) X Male Reader

(A/N): Well...I'd said I'd do it. So...enjoy.

Shouta's POV

I was in the middle of trying to brew a potion I was working on until...

Lucoa: "Shouta-baby!~"

Shouta: "Gah!" Swiftly turns around only to get covered by Lucoa's "melons" "Get back you demon! Back!" I kept trying to struggle my way out of her trap!

Lucoa: "Aww cmon I told ya I'm not a demon. I just wanted to give you a hug~"

Shouta then proceeds to run away shouting "Get away demon!" very loudly in his house.

Lucoa: Sigh "What am I doing wrong?"

Time-Skip

No One's POV

This was just a normal day for Shouta. Lucoa would often seduce Shouta though doesn't enjoy it very much and runs away. He kept practicing to becoming a mage but never had much help. Not yet atleast!

Shouta's POV

I was sitting on a couch just reading a book about diffrent spells until Lucoa once again appears.

Lucoa: "Watch'a reading Shouta-baby?~"

Shouta: "Just a book about spells..."

Lucoa: "Really let me see."

As Lucoa got up to get a closer look her "melons" got on top of Shouta's head causing him to blush.

Shouta: "Stop trying to seduce me you demon!" I shout running to the door with Lucoa following me.

Lucoa: "Wait I'm not trying to!"

As I was about to open the door someone else opened it and bumped right on him.

(Y/N): "Careful Shouta! You shouldn't be running to the door you know."

Shouta: "Huh?" I look up to see none other than my older brothers. "Big bro!" I hug him happily! "You're back from college!"

(Y/N): "Heheh yup! I finished my second semester and decided to visit my lil bro! So how's it been? Anything new?"

Shouta: "Yes! I was being chased by a demon!"

(Y/N): "Demon? What are you..."

Lucoa's POV

I look to see Shouta hugging some man with purple hair and eyes. Just like Shouta's. I'm assuming that's his older brother judging by the way he's calling him "big brother". He's pretty handsome...

Lucoa: "Hello!"

Shouta: "That's the demon!"

He looks up at me confused and stands up.

(Y/N): "Er..um hello? Who are you? I've never seen you about."

Lucoa: "Glad you asked! I'm Quetzalcoatl. Though you can call me Lucoa."

(Y/N): "Okay, but why are you here?"

Lucoa: "Well Shouta ended up summoning me and I decided to stay!"

(Y/N): "I see....well me and Shouta have a lot of catching up to do so I'll see you later."

Lucoa: "Bye bye~"

Time-Skip

Your POV

It's been two weeks ever since I finished my first semester of college. And after meeting Lucoa she certainly gave me a "warm" welcome. She's been doing a lot of rather lewd things to me. Here's a few scenes of what I mean.