Splatfest Fun!~Inkling Girl X Male Reader

Do you ever just go into your gallery to think of another story and just say, "That'll work." Also her name will be Orange because I'm unoriginal. Enjoy.

Your POV

(Y/N): Today is the day. Another splatfest announcement. I'm just waiting for Orange to show up. She's my best friend. But I want to be more than that. No not Ultra Friends. I want her to be my girlfriend. I've always had a crush on her. When will I tell her? When I feel like it's right. Last time I tried to confess I was hit with a splat roller. "Where is she? She's taking too long."

Orange: "Hey (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "And what took you so long?"

Orange: "I saw there was a buy one get one free sale for cookies. I may or may not have bought a couple twenty."

(Y/N): "I swear, someday eating all those sweets will affect you."

Orange: "Heheh, not a chance."

(Y/N): "Whatever. At least you made it in time." As soon as I finished talking, Off the Hook was live.

Pearl: "It's the time you've all been waiting for squiddos."

Marina: "It's time for another..."

Both: "Splatfest!"

Marina: "I wonder what topic is going to be chosen."

Pearl: "Don't act like you don't know. They tell us right before it starts."

Marina: "Way to spoil the fun. Anyways the splatfest will be about..."

Both: "New Spider-Man or old!"

Pearl: "That's right, for all you comic fans, the next splatfest will be about which Spider-Man do you enjoy more! The classic Raimi trilogy or the modern Marvel Cinematic Universe."

Marina: "Hang on what about Andrew?"

Pearl: "...We don't talk about that silly. Anyways who are you choosing Marina?"

Marina: "Well it's pretty obvious I'm going for Tom. His young and naive personality make him spectacular!"

Pearl: "Oh come on, you always gotta go with the classics! Tobey's geeky personality and his awesome acting make him ultimate!"

Marina: "Well there you have it folks. Be sure to choose which side you like more."

Pearl: "It's obvious I'm gonna win."

Marina: "We'll see about that."

Pearl: "And that's all the time we have. As always..."

Both: "Don't get cooked, stay off the hook!"

(Y/N): "Woah this is awesome!"

Orange: "I know right!? It's obvious which team we're choosing right?"