Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) X (Ant-Man) Male Reader

(A/N): So apparently I keep hearing Tatsumaki is in her 20's. Hears police sirens She's in her 20's right? Hears banging coming from my door Guys please tell she's in her 20's. Gets shoved into a police car SHE'S IN HER 20's RIGHT!?

The Hero Association was a place for heroes to join and help out with people in danger. Everyone had their own special power. To join you take a test and get your score. Depending on he score you get you are put into a certain rank. C class are the lowest while S class are the highest.

(Y/N's POV)

(Y/N): "Hero Association? Hm seems like a good place to finally use my powers. Eh what the hell let's do this!"

Time-Skip

(Y/N): Wearing only a speedo "I'm definitely not comfortable with only wearing these..." You were getting ready to start the race. Once it started you ran as fast as you can. You did pretty good being in first...until suddenly some baldy runs past you! "Holy shit what kind of steroids is he in!?" You ended up in second. "Well it's not so bad. Hey you! Good job on beating everyone."

???: "Oh thanks you did good too."

???: "Master you are incredible!"

???: "Calm down Genos."

Genos: "Yes, Master!" Bows

???: "I told you just call me Saitama!"

(Y/N): "Woah is your body machine!? This brings me back..." Flashback of fighting Iron-Man with Captain America

Genos: "Yes, my body is mostly mechanical."

Saitama: "So what's you're name?"

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N). So what's your reason for joining?"

Saitama: "I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun. What's your story?"

(Y/N): "I wanted to use my powers more often. Anyways we should probably finish the rest of the tests. Hope we meet again Saitama and Genos."

Saitama: "Later."

After (Y/N) doing many training activities like weights, jumping, and...wack-a-mole? The test are over.

(Y/N): "Aw yeah results! I can't wait to see what I got!"

Genos: Opens up the letter to see he got an S "I got 100 points."

Saitama & (Y/N): "Seriously?"

Genos: "Yes, it says that I am now fully certified as a class S hero."

Saitama: "Class S? What's that mean?"

Genos: "When it comes to means I am sure these rankings mean very little."

(Y/N): "Kinda doubt it. It's like school." Sigh "Those days weren't fun."

Genos: "So how did you do?"

Saitama: Checks only half of the paper to see half of a letter that resembles an S "The letter says I'm also a class S"

(Y/N): "Now you two are making me feel nervous."

Genos: "I am not surprised. On top of that the font size is bigger than that. Just as I expected. By the way what did they ask you at the interview?"

(Y/N): "Excuse me?"

Saitama: "Interview?"

Genos: "Yes." Shows a group of people asking Genos if he destroyed the building from a previous episode "Ah I see. I suppose that since they found your performance satisfactory no interview was needed." Sees Saitama facing away "Master?"