Kobayashi X Male Reader

(A/N): Well here's Kobayashi. Slams the table Calm the fuck down! You'll get Lucoa eventually so just be patient so you can have your big titted dragon waifu. Kobayashi is honestly my favorite charcter in the anime. Not really sure why I guess I just find it funny how she reacts espically in the the first few episodes golly were those good times. Let's all pray for a season 2.

You were (Y/N) (L/N) someone who works at those really cliché buildings were you type in computers 24/7. Seriously what the hell do you actually do there? I'm too lazy too look it up so let's just continue. You were best friends with Kobayashi herself someone who is nice, reliable, flat (Wait what?), and often gets drunk. You were also best friends with the guy who looks normal at first but is really a weeaboo (Us weebs must stick together) Makoto Takiya.

You've also met Elma here and there but not often. She seems to have a relationship with Kobayashi but what do you know? Yeah you've never been to her house.....not yet atleast. It was an average day of work nothing really exciting happens so it was boring.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): I was currently working on something right now. Maybe I'll go get something to eat after work or play video games with Makoto later on. Until you saw Kobayashi walk up to you.

Kobayashi: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): I turn around and stare at Kobayashi "Yeah what's up?"

Kobayashi: "So you've never been to my home before so I thought I could invite you and you can meet the people who live with me."

(Y/N): "Sure that sounds fun but.....since when did you live with someone? I thought you lived alone."

Kobayashi: "Tahys changed awhile ago but now I live with Tohru who is my personal maid and Kanna my......well let's just say I'm her guardian."

(Y/N): "Okay.....? So what time would you like me to come over?"

Kobayashi: "Sometime around 8:00 PM so Tohru can make something to eat."

(Y/N): "Alright sounds good I'll make sure to come over."

Kobayashi: "Great. Now if you excuse me I need to finish work."

(Y/N): "Yeah same here well see you later."

Kobayashi: "Bye."

(Y/N): Kobayashi waves at me and walks away. Wow looks like I'm gonna go to her house. Wonder who this Tohru and Kanna are? Eh I'm sure they're nice people so I shouldn't have anything to worry about. Now gotta finally finish this.

Time-Skip