Popuko X Male Reader

(A/N): Oh boy Popuko....she's uh....random. If you haven't watched Pop Team Epic then you should it's a really good anime.

Popuko is a 14-year-old girl who is best friends with Pipimi.

hey knew a lot about each other and hang out almost all the time. But, what Popuko didn't know was that she had a brother. And his name is.....JOHN CENA! Take 2 (Y/N). He had blue hair just like Pipimi and just like the two females he had those eyes minus the eyelashes and the same mouth. He was slightly shorter than Pipimi.

Pop Team Epic!
Popuko's POV

Popuko: "Hello Pipimi-chan! How are you doing on this fine day." Looks at the reader "You better watch this anime otherwise I'm going to find you. " Looks back at Pipimi

Pipimi: "Well I'm going to introduce someone to you

Pipimi: "Well I'm going to introduce someone to you."

Popuko: "Oh really? Who? Another victim?"

Pipimi: "Nope its my brother."

Popuko: "You have a brother? Wish you'd tell me earlier."

Pipimi: "(Y/N) get over here and say hi to Popuko now!"

(Y/N): "Fine!"

Popuko: I see behind Pipimi is who I assume is her brother. He....looks cute. A small blush can be seen on my face

Pipimi: "Popuko-"

Popuko: "WHAT ME BLUSHING!? I'M NOT BLUSHING MAYBE YOU'RE BLUSHING!!!"

Pipimi: "What....?"

Popuko: "NOTHING!"

Pop Team Epic!

(Y/N's) POV

(Y/N): I look down to see a girl slighty shorter than me "Hi I'm (Y/N).....what's your name?"

Popuko: "I'm..........MEEEEEE!" A gaint explosion occurs in the background

Pipimi: "Popuko this is my brother you better be nice to him."

Popuko: "S-sure."

(Y/N): "Awww you look adorable Popuko." Pets Popuko's head and sees she's blushing madly

Popuko: "E-eh!? U-uhhhh th-thank you (Y/N)-kun!" Why am I blushing!? I just met the guy yet I feel so weird!

Pipimi: "Popuko are you okay? You're face is red."

Popuko: "Y-yeah it's just that it's uh well.....IT'S HOT YEAH!"