You Are My Treasure~(Female) Ren Amamiya (Joker) X Male Reader

Ren's name will be changed to Rem. No joke this time for the beginning. This will take place in Ren's point of view only. It just feels right to me. Weird.

Rem's POV

I was in the middle of Japanese language class until I felt my phone buzz. I check it to see (Y/N) messaging me.

(Y/N): "I'm bored. Math class sucks."

Rem: "This is why you only have a B."

(Y/N): "To be fair, you consistently study."

Rem: "You should try it out. Especially since we have a test next week."

(Y/N): "Fine. But only if we find a place to eat."

Rem: "Where do you suggest to eat?"

(Y/N): "The Krusty Krab?"

Rem: "If only that exists."

(Y/N): "Jokes aside, how about that ramen place you often to with Ryuji? Let's go there in Saturday."

Rem: "A date it is."

(Y/N): "Don't call it a date."

Morgana: "Someone's gonna be busy. I would've preferred sushi anyways."

The teacher calls my name. I put my phone away when hearing him about.

Kawakami: "Rem, I need you to answer this question. What is the collective name for chicken, ducks and turkey in the wild?"

A. Bird
B. Feather Feinds
C. > Fowl

Kawakami: "Correct!"

Students: "Wow, he really knew that? Oh shoot, the teacher is starting at us."

Morgana: "Hey, I think you got a bit smarter from that."

+1 knowledge

Time-Skip

My final period was over. Before I left class, I talked to Ann with a bit.

Ann: "So, do you have any plans for the weekend? Maybe we can go get some sweets!"

Rem: "Well, I'm actually going to eat out with (Y/N) on Saturday."

Ann: "Are my ears not working? Or does it sound like you're going to have a date!"

Rem: My cheeks get slightly red. "Something like that."

Ann: "Well I won't get in your way! Hope you have some fun!"

Rem: I slightly nod.

+2 Confidence

I went up to the roof to see Haru.

Haru: "Ah, Rem! I have something to ask you."

Rem: "Yes?"

Haru: "Would you like to come with me over the weekend to help me with my garden?"

Rem: "I am sorry, but I will be going with (Y/N) to eat."

Haru: "Oh my! I did not know you two were in that relationship together."

Rem: I slightly stutter. "N-no, it isn't like that. We just thought it was a good idea to have some lunch."

Haru: "Don't worry, I'm happy for you two. I hope you have a nice meal with him!"

+2 Confidence

When walking out of my classroom, before I went downstairs, I bumped into Ryuji.

Ryuji: "Yo, Rem. You got any plans for the weekend? I was hoping we might be able to do some exercise at the gy, this weekend."