She-Venom X Male Reader

(A/N): Venom was good fight me.

New York City. This place is full of weirdos. First we have someone with the powers of a spider, then we have someone who looks like a goblin, then we have some dude with tentacles, and etc! Now I bet most of you would move out. Though at this point anywhere in the world is weird. But screw it. This is the story on my love life.

Your POV

I was walking in the halls just minding my own business. Until I see my friend Peter.

(Y/N): "Hey Pete how's it been?"

Peter: "Why do you care?"

(Y/N): "Dude cmon why have you started acting like a jerk more?" He suddenly slams me to the wall.

Peter:  "It's none of your business okay!?"

This caught the attention of multiple students making him lower keep down.

Peter: "Just...leave me alone."

He runs off.

(Y/N): "What's wrong with him? He's been acting so strange lately and more of a jerk. Something isn't right. I have to follow him." And so I went off looking for him...right after class of course.

Time-Skip

Your POV

Maybe it was a bad idea to follow Peter. He kept doing these weird poses and kept trying to win over some random girl. But the worse part was when he started to...dance!? Ugh it was so bad! Now I definitely know something is wrong with him. So I called my friend to help out. That is if she's still here. Eddie. (It's a unisex name calm down.) She's a journalist and apparently "exposed" a serial killer but she was proven wrong after Spider-Man himself found the real killer. Her life has gone downhill and I'm still worried about her. So it's best to catch up on her.

Phone ringing

Eddie: "H-hello?"

(Y/N): "Eddie?"

Eddie: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Hey its been awhile hasn't it? So ummm how is life going for you? Are you getting better?"

Eddie: "No not at all. In fact worse. People won't leave me alone and will non stop keep telling me about my past."

(Y/N): "Listen I'm sorry to hear that but how about we catch up over some coffee?"

Eddie: "Sure. I need to talk to someone anyway."

(Y/N): "All right I'll meet you at (Insert Café) at 2:45 PM. No more no less alright?"

Eddie: "All right."

(Y/N): "See you later Eddie." Hangs up. "Well that went better than I thought. Guess I should go and start getting ready."

Time-Skip

Me and Eddie have been actually having a good time. I think I managed to help her depression. But her anger can still get the best of her.

(Y/N): "So I have a favor to ask you."

Eddie: "What is it?"

(Y/N): "Well you see my friend Peter Parker has been acting really diffrent lately and I don't know what's going on with him. I was hoping to see if you can help me investigate to see what's the problem and how can I help."

Eddie: "Really? That's it? Grunts Okay I'll help you. So what's the plan?"

(Y/N): "Well I usually see Peter always leaving his home really late at night. I was hoping you can follow him around a bit because uhhh...well I forgot to do my homework."